question please read

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Kaotik Kreation

hey guys\girls,

this is kinda a off topic ? does anyone here have diabetes? we found out this week that my 4yr old daughter has diabetes and is insulin dependant, just trying to find as many resources as we can.

matt
sc0tty8

I think I am borderline, I know my grandma on my dad's side has it, she has to watch the surgar like mad, in everyday normal items like pop, jam, anything sweet pretty much. There is a guy at work with it also, he has to test his blood every few hours, and when he stands a long time I know he goes home becasue his feet bug him. It depends on how bad it is, I am not all too familiar with it, check out something like webMD or something, should have more info, and, grill the doc on it, its what you pay them to do(to tell you these things).
mars

i now sooner or later ima gonna get hit wit it.... my pops has it and i sux just watching him go through it....
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

my whole mothers side has it, all types. its a suck deal but if you manage it proporly and keep yer weight in check its not a major issue. i know checking your blood sucks a bag, but its better than going into antifalactic shock... my uncle went into shock real bad once and has never been the same.
Image wink wink.....bitches