deleted

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
alienfocus

deleted
Last edited by alienfocus on Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Can you wait a week for payment? If so i am down like Charlie Brown.
Slower than your stock focus.
Dead10

Are you going to part out your car or sell it as is?

Dead10
alienfocus

I want to sell it as it is...it is too far from a stock Focus to turn it back...if anyone is interested in the car...I am asking $13,000.00/OBO and it is loaded and will include all stock body panels and some stock parts that have been replaced with after-market. The car was a 2002 Sema car for Bridgestone, Pro-M, Nology, MBRP, Kaminari...it was there by way of invite by Pro-M as a feature car, and was also at Nopi in Atlanta as a booth car for Pro-M. I have all the info of the car by request as well as any needed pics.

FOCI

can I get a list of mods?
FOCI

and how many miles does it have?
and some pics of the interior
alienfocus

alrighty....
- 2001 Focus S2 edition ZX3 in Liquid Metalic Grey, manual tranny. (let me know if you do not know what the S2 edition was all about)
- Kaminari full body kit (not lip kit) w.carbon rear fairing, full Kaminari carbon ram hood. Fog lamps in the Kaminari front fascia.
- KW sport kit suspension kit. (shocks and spring combo, with rear shock shims)
- Suspension Techniques rear 22mm sway bar with poly mounts
- Energy Suspension lower motor mount bushings
- ALT Stamina 18 rims in sliver
- Bridgestone S3 Potenza tires w/35,000 miles on them and always rotated on time
- Snyper drilled/slotted front rotors
- Mintex performance pads
- MBRP cat-back exhaust
- Hella dual horns
- Hella dual front lamps
- Hella rear euro tail lamps
- Ractive (amber) led nozzles that are wired to turn signals...matches turn signals perfectly and blinks when you indicate to turn
- Steeda short shifter
- Focus Tunning pedal kit in brushed silver
- Ignited push button start(located in stock cig lighter location)
- Pioneer 4900 head unit
- Visonik red series carbon coned door and rear speakers
- Center concole and gauge console repainted in silver TI color (plastikote)as well as air vent frames, glove compartment lever, defrost vents)
- Stewart Warner monster tach with shift light and digital recall, oil, air-fuel gauges in a-pillar pod, volts in the dash with re-located cig. lighter
- APC alloy gauge overlay
- Go-motions shifter surround(painted ti)
- Diablo Sport Delta "FLIP" chip (located with LED switch on the center console)
- MSD Tach driver
- Volant CAI and will include the scoop
- Green Filter air filter and crank case filter( will also include Blitz stainless mesh filter
- Nology hot wires w/ground straps
- Optima red top battery
- Focus Central silver 65mm throttle body
- Pro-M MAF sensor w/custom tweek for more aggressive fuel curve.
- ACT clutch kit(not installed) brand new
- Trunk has been covered in Dynamat and I have 3 boxes of matting left that will be included as well as a Dynamat Extreme hood liner and 6 cans of DynaSpray.
- New fuel pump unit covered by recent recall of Focus fuel systems
- upgraded passneger half-shaft bearing and bearing mount.....early 01 Foci had crappy bearings.
- I have all the stock body panels and hood, rear tails, and some odds and ends from the engine.
....the car was dynoed with 118hp and 123ftlbs with all mods listed above.....it has just over 48,000 miles on it, let me know what ya think
FOCI

wow that's a big list. My parents decided to give my car to my soon to be 16 y/o sister so I'm going just looking around. Maybe we can meet some time and I can take a look at it.
alienfocus

sounds cool Foci.....I have my e-mail below and will availible just about anytime if you want to see it. Let me know and we can meet.
FOCI

I don't know how to use email. :oops: but my email address is mattmcq@onecooldude.com how about tuesday around 6:00pm The only day I wouldn't be able to meet is wednesday and I work from 7 to 4. Let me know what works for you.
alienfocus

I actually work all day this week so unfortunetly this week is not the best. The weekend is not yet known but I am sure we can figure something out soon.....Thursday and Friday I have to go in at 3pm so maybe we can hook up.
alien297@earthlink.net
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Umm, alienfocus, just wondering if you got my last PM? Thanks
Slower than your stock focus.