TCStangs BBQ?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

I was talking with Punch (the guy that runs TCStangs) today and he invited us all down to their BBQ. The event takes place on Saturday, April 24th but the location is yet to be determined.

The BBQ gets us all free food and afterward we'd all go for a cruise.

What do you guys think? If we don't do this, we could at least plan for our next get together.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Alright foolios, I would really like to get to this G2G. There ain't enough hardcore Ford Folks around. I am in for sure. Any one else? I spent some time with these guys when cleanzx3 dyno'd his car and thought they had a lot of respect for the focus (after it laid down 19?hp and 214lbft) Good guys, free food and a cruise afterwards. WIN, WIN, WIN!!!
Slower than your stock focus.
FOCI

I'm there!
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

I'm planing on going too. We should get like 10 foci to go, turn some heads.
07 ST S.A.P.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Hmmm, I might be up for this.
I just need to get that damn R/S front bumper trimmed out and on my car so it doesn't look 'normal' anymore. :x
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
Pitch Black

yeah. im in this time. i talked to jim (really good friend) he somewhat started tcstangs. he said there is talk of chipotle before or you can do the bbq thing. ive done alot with tcstangs (rockfalls, g2g) but they are cool dudes and im down with bbqing with some hardcore ford peoples.
now i just need to order the no limits widebody kit and get it on before that. 8)
Rotorblade

:shock: I am not sure what vehicle to bring, the truck or the focus, please i need help deciding, I think I am gonna grab the truck since its the newest and has'nt got any play time. I hope you all aren't mad at me.

I will finally be FRICKING home. My company has been jerking me all over the US and I will be home for this GTG.

The Focus
http://shadowmonster.org/fotos/focus
or
The Truck
http://shadowmonster.org/fotos/F150
:shock:
No guts, no glory!
Rotorblade

I am gonna bring the focus because it gets better gas mileage and it fits in.
No guts, no glory!
focus 1269

i'm in. sounds cool
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Turns out the MNSC meet in Duluth is that day and since I'm one of the organizers, I have to be up here. If you guys don't go to the BBQ, you should drive up with MNSC. :twisted:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

i was gonna go but now i am joining trahma up in Duluth. Sorry guys, but represent us though if you can go to either.
Slower than your stock focus.
Pitch Black

whats up with me not being in town when there are car shows and stuff like that. but in other ways its nice because last time i was at a car race in FL and this time im getting my SCCA racing license (Woot Woot) then i can race all types of stuff this summer. but i would really like to go to the tcstangs thing.
Rotorblade

Punch is an old highschool good buddy of mine. ALso The TCstangs GTG I was at last year was awesome because of all the hot cars. I was even in an accident riding with Punch in his uncles Nissan Z car coming back from racing this hot volkswagen. He doesn't have any pictures of that up from the BBQ last year :) Should be exciting this year too! :shock:
No guts, no glory!
iamgod
has seen the light

i think i'll be with MNSC see ya up there Trahma
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

ok, I cant go to the mnsc cruse, because of work. But i can still hit up the bbq. Any of you guys still want to go? What to meet somewhere?
07 ST S.A.P.