What Up

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Focal_Nutz

Damn, it has been a while....ever since they (my job) restricted all message boards...I haven't had the chance to be able to post. But I'm back. In late February I was in an accident with some a-hole. Who was at complete blame, but later told his insurance company a completely differnt story, long story short....It all looks like we are no fault...and we pay our own. So tonight I am in at the dealership, looking at the SVT...We turn a deal so they end up paying my deducitible on my SE and I walk out of there with the 2004 Black - SVT...Now I just got to learn how to drive stick.... :oops: :oops:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Sweet!!! A black SVT!!! Maybe i will have to avoid one of them near misses that i always have, hmmm.
Slower than your stock focus.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Very nice upgrade! We will have to cruse midway soon!
07 ST S.A.P.
PBZX3

Always call the police when ever your in an accident. With a Police report on file, no one can change their story. If your not at fault, typically your insurance rates won't go up.
Focal_Nutz

I always thought if it was under a grand, no need to call him, and when I seen the damage in the night...It looked like a dent. no biggie....Later I find out that the "dent" caused the whole quarter panel needing to be replaced. 2500 dollars worth of damage. No offense but I have been told by everyone that I should have called the cops. My mistake....I very costly mistake... But I learned. I just can't believe that his insurance company is siding with him, I was going north on a road that curves to the west, and he was going the opposite way. With the way my car is hit there is no way it could be my fault. Oh well.....more ranting.....Just pissed that people can't take action for their own faults.