Next Foci meet?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
stilzvilesvt

Whens the next meet gonna be? I can't find anything about it. I could add a couple extra focus' to the group if I knew when. any info would be appreciated. thanks.
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Eleanor Focus

Hey Rob, I'm sure it will be soon :D I think a June Porky's meet is in order 8) You can always make one up and people will attend!!
sc0tty8

Eleanor Focus wrote: Hey Rob, I'm sure it will be soon :D I think a June Porky's meet is in order 8) You can always make one up and people will attend!!

Will they attend on-time? I was the first one on the last dyno day, showed up at 11:40am, o2 came at like 20 after :?
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Did I show up that late? I thought it was closer to noon. I don't know, the dyno was an hour and a half away, and we followed the slowest lead car up there. He only went 60mph over 3/4 of the way up, untill I got pissed and past him. Which we were supposed to follow him since he had the GPS system, so I just went my way, and still got there half an hour before him.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
sc0tty8

o2designs wrote: Did I show up that late? I thought it was closer to noon. I don't know, the dyno was an hour and a half away, and we followed the slowest lead car up there. He only went 60mph over 3/4 of the way up, untill I got pissed and past him. Which we were supposed to follow him since he had the GPS system, so I just went my way, and still got there half an hour before him.

60? WTF. Set the cruise at 80-90, get a large enough convoy and don't pass the people in the slow lane too fast and the piggers should leave you alone...Iowa piggers=teh suck.
o2designs

Actually, we passed quite a few cops on the way. Which is why I think they went so slow. I was getting pissed, cuz the speed limit is 65.
nblume

Yeah the popo were out in force that day I passed 4 just driving on 94.

And if you want a June meet, someone better make a date soon.

-Nick
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.
o2designs

How about we do a meet July 1st? Maybe another Porky's or a Hooters, since it seems alot of people show up to those? Or someone else could choose a place. Its no big deal.
Don't forget, we also have another meet coming up soon at the Dells in WI. I believe we were aiming towards the end of July on that.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

actually i'll have something ready for you guys soon. i've gotta check the place out this weekend.
reconstruction.
Eleanor Focus

How about the Accessories Direct Car Show in Buffalo, MN on hwy 55

Where:
705 East Hwy 55
Buffalo, MN 55313
Across for Buffalo Ford

When:
Saturday June 17th
9:00 am- 3:00 pm

zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

I am booked for awhile

this weekend I have the teamzx2 bbq, next weekend is back to the 50's and the weekend after that is my car clubs car show

so have fun whenever it is
sc0tty8

This weekend I got big stereo install(may have pics+vids of it), umdivx is spose to come get his hazbox, next weekend work, next weekend after that, if the 4 wheeler is fixed I got a date with gravel and beer 8)
stilzvilesvt

Eleanor Focus wrote: How about the Accessories Direct Car Show in Buffalo, MN on hwy 55

Where:
705 East Hwy 55
Buffalo, MN 55313
Across for Buffalo Ford

When:
Saturday June 17th
9:00 am- 3:00 pm

I work from 11 - 7 on sat otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. I used to drill up in buffalo with the Army Reserve Unit, Transfered to Arden Hills now though.
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Eleanor Focus

I went to the Buffalo Car Show and snapped a few pics. It was early on in the day so I did not get all the cars, but enjoy

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/E ... ar%20Show/