2002 ZTS with 106k in under 20 months PIC plus my truck

Show off your pictures!!!
Rotorblade

:shock: Hi my name is Jim and I am from Rochester and I heard about this club and figured I would join. I won't be able to make the March get together but here are a few pics of what I own.
Here is an awesome posterchild of a Focus. 106,000 miles in less than 20 months being a onsite computer tech for dell running around the lower Minnesota. This car has been the best and the 2yr/100k warranty was worth it. Had a few problems, and now I can't wait to start modifying it.
And here is the truck and it has the 5.4 in it. I just got on March 8th 2004 Way faster then my ZTS, but i still have the focus and I love it!
Image :shock:
Last edited by Rotorblade on Sun May 16, 2004 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No guts, no glory!
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Welcome aboard!!! We haven't been around long, but i think we can really get a good group together here to share our enthusiasm for the Focus. I hope you can make it to future G2G's as i am looking forward to meeting everyone in the Focus community. Being a field tech for Dell has to be busy, but i hope we see you around here whenever you can get in and lend your 2 cents.

Oh, and nice cars too.
Slower than your stock focus.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Nice cars!

Welcome!
07 ST S.A.P.
FOCI

welcome!
iamgod
has seen the light

:twisted: muhahaha...our cult is growing...

btw hi and welcome...
Rotorblade

THanks for checking out the pics, i hope to be joining you guys sometime this summer for some kind of function that is if my schedule permits. :( Being home a few days a month blows! :shock:

My buddy brian who runs the http://www.tcstangs.com wouldn't let me join his club cus I got no stang, so I figured since I got a focus I might join a focus club. :)
No guts, no glory!
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Rotorblade wrote: THanks for checking out the pics, i hope to be joining you guys sometime this summer for some kind of function that is if my schedule permits. :( Being home a few days a month blows! :shock:

My buddy brian who runs the http://www.tcstangs.com wouldn't let me join his club cus I got no stang, so I figured since I got a focus I might join a focus club. :)

hah, I go to tcstangs all the time. Its a good board. I know a few guys too.
07 ST S.A.P.
Focal_Nutz

Welcome.
Rotorblade

Here is the Sled :shock: When it was much newer. I took this on a Dell Service call this guy had a really nice place in the Heart of Bloomington.
No guts, no glory!
Rotorblade

This pic reminds me of the movie Predator because it kind of has that transparent look. This car has been such an awesome vehicle for where it's taken me in such little amount of time. It hangs around clover leafs like a dream and when you are bad to it it still treats you good. :shock:
No guts, no glory!
Rotorblade

Sorry for the picture, it got squished in the resizing process.
No guts, no glory!
Rotorblade

Image Note the one up top was taken most recently. The car still looks awesome when it is cleaned up. Note the missing lugnut covers, I started losing those at 18k miles. The dealership kept promising to replace them but never did.
No guts, no glory!
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Rotorblade wrote: [img]The dealership kept promising to replace them but never did.

I lost all of mine last spring when I put my rims on, most of them in my lug wrench. Talk about pissing someone off, spending 5 minutes pulling out a cap.
Rotorblade

I lost all of mine last spring when I put my rims on, most of them in my lug wrench. Talk about pissing someone off, spending 5 minutes pulling out a cap.

LoL, now I have an idea of where they ended up.
No guts, no glory!
Dcdkbmxer03

Nice focus I'm suprised I haven't seen ya round but i spose ya travel around alot. Anyway I am new to this site also so if ya haven't checked out my focus its at http://members.cardomain.com/dcdkbmxer03