Damn its so nice out

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Dead10

i want to slap my wheels on and go cruz midway and get a burger at andys!.. I hope the hotties still work there..

Dead10
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Wheels... if only all 4 of mine were in drivable shape. :(

They'll be fixed by May hopefully. I have still yet to cruise midway... I'll be there this summer though.
Pitch Black

im having the same probs. i have 5 wheels. 1 has a bb sized hole, 1 has no tire and the rest have no tred left. i also have not been down to midway. looking forword for it this summer.
FOCI

2 of mine have surface rust. don't know how the hell it got there but it did. And I've got 3 tires on 3 different sets of rims worn to the wire. Had an allignment problem for a little while, :roll:
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Pitch Black wrote: im having the same probs. i have 5 wheels. 1 has a bb sized hole, 1 has no tire and the rest have no tred left. i also have not been down to midway. looking forword for it this summer.

That sounds like good premise for a MNFOC night meeting... 8)
Focal_Nutz

Yeah I will be down at Midway, My roomate mentioned to me that last Saturday or a previous weekend....not to far back...that everyone was out there...completely packed... At least now I will be sporting the SVT...hehehe.... :lol: