SVT vs Eibach suspension question.

For your Ford Focus related discussion
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

its all right man . i grew up in a farm town so tractors are like the family car to me.. i just feel like all the richies are staring at me, but i shouldnt be so pig headed .. im game to help but this weekend is full , i have to go to rossv's in rochester then go to pepsi's in shore veiw to help rewire his ride
Image wink wink.....bitches
Sublimetime86
Car: 2013 grey se sedan

Hey let me know when/ if you are gunna do an install party any time soon. I'm planning on picking up my SVT suspention this week. I could bring beer :D ... that's right I'm bribing ya ...BEER, mmmmm yummie :lol:
Blue 2003 ZTS
Sublimetime86

Is there still a chance of an instal party for suspention some time soon?
Blue 2003 ZTS
thenamessean04

thenamessean04 wrote: Its a ways away, but if anyone would want to have an install party when I get my kit in late december, I have an insulated 3 car garage. Tons of room. No heater though (not a space heater anyways). PLus I have air tools, but no air compressor. Haha oh well.
Sean Cunliffe~

My car-2002CD Silver ZX3,SVT front bumper w/upper grill,SVT suspension(soon),Focus sport strut bar,Cold Air Intake,2005 charcoal interior,Sony Headw/2 10" Punch subs,Kenwood 930watt amp w/built in fan to stay cool under false floor.
sc0tty8

I have portable heat and a compressor. Both would fit in a focus, but, I have nothing that needs to be installed, or, atleast, anytihng I need help on, just this pain in the ass stereo that is taking shape in about a month.

I will also have a wood stove in my garage this winter if there is anyone out in the sticks by L-town that needs a stereo install or assistance.
Sublimetime86

sorry, i just got alitttle jumpy and forgot to read the previouse posts. It's the worst feeling knowing that you have a part sitting in front of you and you can't put it on you're car :x ya know what I mean?
Blue 2003 ZTS
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

just give the word and i say"hay no problem", then not show up. ha ha ha :wink:
Image wink wink.....bitches