were do i start?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
alien

I HIGHLY suggest the KW Sport Kit!!!!!
...not that I have any favorites or anything :lol:
....I run the coil overs actually but I believe 100% in KW...ask FOCI what he thinks of the Sport Kit...he bought mine and is super easy to install
Sublimetime86
Car: 2013 grey se sedan

Louis Zerr, you got to it before i did... you lucky SOB :D . when you get it painted you have to post the pics for it. as for me I'm left with me retarded looking racing stripes on my hood. ( I liked them for a day or two).

Thanx for the lowering spring kit info, It looks like a bargan and a great product. Do you think I need to adjust the camber after the kit, or is 1.5'' a safe drop for my car?
Blue 2003 ZTS
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

I did the 1.6" Ford Racing Springs (aka KW springs) with Louis Zerrs old stock shocks and strucks (for now) I had a broken spring so that needed to get fixed fast.

I am planing on going Koni yellows for for shocks and struts this spring. But right now my cabmer is reallyed fucked, dont know if its just becuase I am using stock S&S or if thats becuase of the kit, but I will also be doing the camber caster kit when I get the new S&S.

- Josh
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

when pulling the front strut out put a jack stand on tyhe front sub frame then to remove once loose put flat bit in air hammer and go to town it wont hurt it or use manual hammer once it gets almost out start yanking on the strut and hammering the knuckel down again it should pop right out. but after you get it put to gether make sur to align it ive found any thing less than 2 inches low it will give a good neg camber more than 2 inches and a camber kit or sloting the srtut tower may be required
Image wink wink.....bitches
Sublimetime86

hey, if anyone is looking for exaust, MBRP has a sale on there exaust
http://www.ford-focus.mbrp.com/

just an FYI
Blue 2003 ZTS
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Sublimetime86 wrote: hey, if anyone is looking for exaust, MBRP has a sale on there exaust
http://www.ford-focus.mbrp.com/

just an FYI

yup, been "on sale" for a while. They are decent exausts, a little loud if you get a header but for a full stainless cat-back you can't beat $199
Sublimetime86

did'nt know that it's been on sale 4 grip :? sry. I was just dinking around on the internet looking for parts 4 my zts... i'm slowly coming to the cunclusion that a FI set up is what I really want... :cry: which is'nt a good thing cuzz I'm f'in poor.

Vertech sounds like the best SC from what the old posts say, it's spendy...but if i'm gunna buy a SC i might as well get the best.
For now though, this is all I can afford:

I'm going to buy the FC brakes. Anyone know someone who has tried them?

& i've also made up my mind that i'll settle for the SVT suspension, and not get the eibach unless anyone knows where I can get it cheep :twisted:
Blue 2003 ZTS