mnfoc.net Stickers

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

where did u get a vinyl cutter? do u have a biz or is it just somthing u when out and bought?
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Pepsi50195 wrote: where did u get a vinyl cutter? do u have a biz or is it just somthing u when out and bought?

Its like a small biz(hence the screenname). But I don't do it full time. I bought it to use on my RC cars, making decals for those. And in the process, people wanted me to start making them stuff at the track, so its just kinda snowballed from there. So if people need anything made, I can do it. The only thing, I did'nt buy the giant one, the main idea was use it on the small cars, not full sides of REAL cars, so I am resticted on size.

Oh yeah, what font was used on the header, and I can maybe design them with that font if people wish.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

about 3 foot long by 2.5 high
Image wink wink.....bitches
nblume

My Step-Dad has that giant vinyl cutter(what was it? 8 grand???), so if anyone is interested in talking with him drop me a line, he races powerboats and does his own decaling for his boats/trailer.

-Nick
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

focinite wrote: about 3 foot long by 2.5 high

Yeah, 2.5 feet tall is alittle big. Like nblume said, the big ones are pretty expensive, so I had to settle with a little bit smaller one.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
rossvt

if any one needs help with decals or 02 if they want somthing bigger than you can cut , you design and run it through my plotter (24 inch tall ) for you.
i have owned a sign shop for 15years so if any one needs advice just ask.
i also do customing painting, hand brushed pinstriping and lettering .
but please contact 02design first. he started it so he should be first contact.