Couple pics...

Show off your pictures!!!
gheycobra
Car: 03' Cobra 7 05' WRX STi

rabidcrow wrote: Ehhh, I don't think they look that bad... What kinda lights do you guys like, that don't cost $300? I'm trying to keep this a relatively cheap commuter car

Just remember it's not about what we like, it's about what you like.
-Previously Fordfocuszts-
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

rabidcrow wrote:
o2designs wrote: Find a set of stock headlights used somewhere.

I'd just keep the projectors instead of spending more money to revert back to stock...

I HAVE A SET OF STOCK HEADLIGHTS YOU CAN HAVE.
just dear god please take those things off. :)
free stock headlights! win win!
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Flea wrote:
rabidcrow wrote:
o2designs wrote: Find a set of stock headlights used somewhere.

I'd just keep the projectors instead of spending more money to revert back to stock...

I HAVE A SET OF STOCK HEADLIGHTS YOU CAN HAVE.
just dear god please take those things off. :)
free stock headlights! win win!

Hell, if he does'nt take them, I will. 8)
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

I really dont mind those headlights that much with the rest of the car being as clean as it is. If you do go back to stock ever though, you need to black out the housings.

I say keep em though, and keep the rest of the car clean. That might raise the overall respect for those lights
Steve@Tasca
Midget

rabidcrow wrote:
o2designs wrote: Yep, Cervinis kit. GheyCobra has a set of nice WW sideskirts that would look pretty nice on there as well, since your getting the bumper redone.

Car looks nice tho. Always a sucker for saloons.

WW sideskirts would be the shit! Sucka also has a WW rear lip that I want, but money is pretty tight right now, and getting the system done is now my prority.

I'm gonna try and fix the bumper myself. I scored a bunch of plastic epoxy and fiberglass from a bodyshop friend. I just gotta find a place that sells PPG spray paint...

GT parts in St.Paul mixes and sells paint, They'll even put it in spray cans for you.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i think the chrome look alright ginst the silver!!!!! eye brows may not hurt though :) . like gehy cobra says. its yer car not mine, if it makes you happy then its a good thing, if it dont well there is plentey of people here willing to help a brotha out!!!!!. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

Flea, I think I'm gonna stick with the projectors for a while at least. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe switch to something HID in the near future. But for now, I guess you all are gonna have to live with my crappy lights. :lol:

SVTPARTS, thanks for the info, I'm gonna stop by there after work today and see what there prices look like. Just so I can seem a little smarter when i walk in there, do you by chance know the paint code for my car? Thanks!

focinite, my dog is a full-blooded Norwegian Elk hound, if ya want I can post a couple pics of him.

Thanks for all your comments!
o2designs

Just look in your door jam on the vin label there. It will say in the lower left corner I believe EXT:___________and then whatever color it is. I should know this since I have the same color you do, but have never looked since I've always found CD Silver/Silver Frost paint cans pretty easy. The code on my Twilight Blue is MK, so the code will be 2 letters.
rabidcrow

o2designs wrote: but have never looked since I've always found CD Silver/Silver Frost paint cans pretty easy.

o2, is the CD silver/silver frost paint cans a generic paint? I am trying to do this cheep cuz I'm poor as hell right now... but I've never found a generic auto paint that even comes close to blending with the stock color. I've repainted my hood and stock bumper with PPG and it was almost 200 bucks, just for paint!! Personally I think thats crazy...
o2designs

I've always used DupliColor. I bought it at Checker Auto. If they don't carry it, then can order it. The color matches perfectly. I've painted acouple things on my car. Including on my old SVTC, the colors are the same(silver frost/CD silver) But the Focus name is CD Silver, so just go with that, so you don't confuse the paint dude.

The front lip on my car used to be flat black, but I painted it. Now you can't even tell it was painted cuz it matches perfectly.
Old black:

And now silver:
I also painted the mirror caps with the Duplicolor. The paint is an exact match and is the easiest color to paint, I've found out.
rabidcrow

o2, that paint job is awsome. gonna pick some up tomorrow.

Another pic...

My other project... (girlfriends 2g eclipse gsx)

One more pic of my dog, Thor, just cuz :D
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

I like that angle shot, looks good. Didi you already change the tires?
rabidcrow

Sucka612 wrote: I like that angle shot, looks good. Didi you already change the tires?

I was kinda skeptical about posting that angle shot. It really shows just how f-ed up my front panels are from when it was totaled. Nothing really lines up exactly anymore...

:lol:, I was wasted when I updated my sig. Don't know what I was thinking...
All fixed now, thanks :)
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

ohhh look at that face.... im sorry the wife is very lergic to dogs and im a huge dog fan. thor looks good, from the side the tail got me all confused. dogs kick ass!!!! they have been at our sides for thousands of years. i wish people were as loyal as dogs.
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs

I'm liking the sedans. But I'm always a sucker for lowered saloons and wagoons...LOL