goin leeeeeeeeen

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

So for the past year and a half i have been lifting weights and being more active( my four year old is now a active pakour runner) all of wich has trimmed me down but made me heavyer. Like 248 pounds. I started a new thing lwst month and it seams to work.... i was curios about lipozene and found it to be a fiber pill. Did a little more lookin its made from kon jack plant, its used as a vegean gelatin ... it turns to a gewwy shits in yer tummy. Well im not gonna pay for that( cus im cheeeeeeeeeeep). So i srarted lookin around again came across this artical about sylium fiber( meta mucil) you instead of one table spoon to 8oz of water you mix it one to one, 8 table spoons for 8 oz of water. Do ths two to three times a day, depending on normal caloric intake. Or those who night snack , slam some around eight and in twenty min your tummy is full. Yes you will take nine foot shits and yes you will become super regular( all are good things) other bennies.... your cholesteral goes down, blood sugurs are super stable and in my case lowered. You got a hang over? Water and then pooooooooop oh no hang over is less hung. In time your stomach will return to a normal size and normal human amounts of food fill you up faster and you stay fuller longer. I have already lost weight in just a month... my anxiaty is lower, i sleep better( i had a long nap today after work so im not tired now) my clothes fit better and i use a lot less toilet paper too. :lol: clean up is great....any guy that works in a shop in july knows what i am gettin at...no swamp ass. Will be continuing this for a while and will try to update from time to time..current weight 240
Image wink wink.....bitches
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

A+ thread
:lol:
--John
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

So i have missed a few days of going to th gym but it seems to be starting to do something besides making me have four well timed twenty mintuers. I have noticed that i cant pack food away like i useta. I could eat foot long sub no prollem, now i can eat a six inch and some apple wedges and i get that ," smokes im full", feeling. The biggest thing the fiber overload will do qnd its the most noticeable is you will eject about five pounds of poop! Have you ever had a energising poop!?!?!?! You will on this its the coolest feeling, you go in all," blaaaaaaaghghghghaaaaa", you come out feeling," fuck yeah lets go run!!!!!! I feel twenty pounds lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!". :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches