Delivery drivers needed

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Tousley is looking for drivers so if you need work, have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test you should fill out an app.

http://jobs.autonation.com/

DO NOT come in to fill out an app because it's all done through the link I posted.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

This is a good foot in the door to a companay that is very good to its employees.

So rob why dont you work at tousley? " whell cus i am stupid and thought the grass was greener on the other side". Fer reals though tousley is a great place to work the people i worked with were great. Plus you get good prices on cars and stuff. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Why so far away ...
--John
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Is the drug test multiple choice?

I'm guessing the pay isn't as good as my current line of work, or it sounds like it could be fun.
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Tousley is looking for drivers so if you need work, have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test you should fill out an app.
Well, fortunately I am currently employed. And I do have a clean driving record, but I'm not sure I could pass the 3rd requirement. Growing up (but definitely not maturing!) in the late 60's and 70's, marijuana use was so common that one could get high just breathing the air! Who knows what 'residual' affects linger? But just to clarify things: as Bill Clinton once said (with a straight face, mind you!), "I tried it, but I didn't inhale". :lol:
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
Steve@Tasca
Midget

oldoutboardjim wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Tousley is looking for drivers so if you need work, have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test you should fill out an app.
Well, fortunately I am currently employed. And I do have a clean driving record, but I'm not sure I could pass the 3rd requirement. Growing up (but definitely not maturing!) in the late 60's and 70's, marijuana use was so common that one could get high just breathing the air! Who knows what 'residual' affects linger? But just to clarify things: as Bill Clinton once said (with a straight face, mind you!), "I tried it, but I didn't inhale". :lol:

I think you'd be safe on the third count Jim, I believe they do a hair test :lol:

Trust me, the 60's and 70's had nothing on the 80's ;)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
oldoutboardjim wrote:

I think you'd be safe on the third count Jim, I believe they do a hair test :lol:

Trust me, the 60's and 70's had nothing on the 80's ;)
shoot, a mountain of coke and some zubas! Try the 2ks.... some E, a little meth and some moly would kick the crap out mr montoya. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:I think you'd be safe on the third count Jim, I believe they do a hair test :lol:
No! Not a hair test!?!? I'll fail for sure!!!!
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust