Coming back to a focus!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
BlackSVTGuy

Hey guys, some of you may remember me... I've had three focuses in the past. I go through cars like crazy, 9 in the last 4 years.... about to be 10 :D . I currently drive a 2008 Caliber SRT4 which is a great car! However I am looking to downsize into something cheaper and I am in the process of having the FSWerks' 2006 sema car shipped from Seattle to me :D . It's a 2007 ST ZX4 W/ stage 2 turbo and a lot more. So if you know anyone interested in a completely stock flawless 2008 Caliber SRT4 let me know 8)
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Very cool, welcome back from the dark side. ;)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Awesomeness is awesome :)
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
BlackSVTGuy

Thanks guys, I'm really excited about it!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

BlackSVTGuy wrote:Hey guys, some of you may remember me... I've had three focuses in the past. I go through cars like crazy, 9 in the last 4 years.... about to be 10 :D . I currently drive a 2008 Caliber SRT4 which is a great car! However I am looking to downsize into something cheaper and I am in the process of having the FSWerks' 2006 sema car shipped from Seattle to me :D . It's a 2007 ST ZX4 W/ stage 2 turbo and a lot more. So if you know anyone interested in a completely stock flawless 2008 Caliber SRT4 let me know 8)
You must have been at the coon rapids tires plus not to long ago. You have like one of four in the metro. Yours is the first caliber srt i have put eyes on. Dont blame you they arnt cheap to maintain.
Image wink wink.....bitches
BlackSVTGuy

focinite wrote: You must have been at the coon rapids tires plus not to long ago. You have like one of four in the metro. Yours is the first caliber srt i have put eyes on. Dont blame you they arnt cheap to maintain.
Yea it's a very rare car for sure. It's not expensive to maintain the car, or it hasnt been for me personally. I am getting the focus just because I can sell my caliber for a lot more then I am buying the focus for. Then I'll have some money to put towards next semesters tuition.
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

Were you autocrossing it this year, or was that one of the other 3 guys?
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
BlackSVTGuy

harold wrote:Were you autocrossing it this year, or was that one of the other 3 guys?
Ive never autocrossed it, but I think I know who your talking about.
BlackSVTGuy

Car is paid for and in the process of being shipped =)