Wtb pass side triple pod hella

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Smacked another deer. Anyone know if anyone else has one of these around? Al ficker dont. I just need the pod mount and cover if possible. Otherwise ill have to find some ebays or something.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

WASaZX3pos wrote:Smacked another deer. Anyone know if anyone else has one of these around? Al ficker dont. I just need the pod mount and cover if possible. Otherwise ill have to find some ebays or something.
Hella triples are very rare. I know there is usually a set for sale on ebay Germany for around $400. It should be a needle in the hay stack to find a single, let alone the correct side. Good luck.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

That is a sexy of a deal on those headlight that Hotrod has! 8)

I would buy them if I was 100% keeping my SVT.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Im just getting sick of throwing money at my car. Those are pretty spendy, but they would look great, and they would go great with my st rear bump and tails.

How would my HIDs work with those?
Any idea on bulbs those run?
The Hellas have a projector for the low, those dont have any projectors. Would they brighten the road as well?
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

WASaZX3pos wrote:Im just getting sick of throwing money at my car. Those are pretty spendy, but they would look great, and they would go great with my st rear bump and tails.

How would my HIDs work with those?
Any idea on bulbs those run?
The Hellas have a projector for the low, those dont have any projectors. Would they brighten the road as well?
I personally do not recommend running HID's with reflectors unless the reflectors were designed for HID. In the case of these headlights, they were not designed for HID.

Standard bulbs, $25-$30 unless you are going with higher end Silver Stars and the like.

There will not be a clean cutoff like the projectors. As halogen reflectors go, these are the best performing design for the 00-04 Focus. The performance feedback I have read over the years has been only positive.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

I can say that the light output from my 2002 facelifts was always pretty damn, so guessing these would be the same