Darn Thieves

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Someone stole my radio, radio surround, sub, amp, comp, tools, car manual/records, gps, dakine backpack, dc shorts, BIBLE, A purpose driven life book, Ipod, Mp3 player, ect ect ect last night in Stacy, MN. It was right off 35 at the gas station just west of 35. They also had to break a bunch of stuff in the process. Just venting right now I guess. Three cheers for thieves. :evil:
hermitmaster
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x

That's Stacy for ya. I'm not surprised, given your proximity to the trailer court. I grew up in that town. What a shit hole.
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

Damn man, sorry to hear about that.

If you haven't already, make sure you report it to the police and hopefully they can catch them.
WASaZX3pos

Macky21 wrote:Damn man, sorry to hear about that.

If you haven't already, make sure you report it to the police and hopefully they can catch them.
Its been reported but there is a very slim chance, which sucks.
hermitmaster wrote:That's Stacy for ya. I'm not surprised, given your proximity to the trailer court. I grew up in that town. What a shit hole.

Happen to know anyone that would know anything by chance?
hermitmaster

No, I haven't talked to anyone up there in years. Good luck getting your stuff back though!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Keep an eye on Craigslist for your stuff.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc
Car: to many to list

Getting your stuff stolen rots. Been there. On one hand you'd like to catch the person who did it. On the other hand, it's probably better if you don't.
I find it "interesting" they stole a bible. Maybe they'll give it a read and have a lifestyle rethink.
hermitmaster

Well, if you need a deal on any car audio stuff let me know. I've had an itch to upgrade my deck and amps lately. :) I'd like to put in a double-din DVD deck and a big 5-channel amp.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

9 times of 10 its some one you know. this focus is the only car that i have owned that has not been succsesfully broke into. every other one of my cars or trucks have been. one night i was leaving a girl friends house. i open the front door and see some one trying to jimmy the pass door( it was facing the door i was coming out) he bolts , i run after. i got close enough to hear him going ," oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck , i am sorry, please dont kill me!!!", as i was yelling, " im gonna fucking kill you "' over and over. i never caught him. as i was walking back and saw one prob gt and a cavi wagon sqweel off. they knew they needed two cars to get all i had in my suburban. morel of the story, its some one you know. not a good friend( dont count them out, i had a very good friend of 6 years steal from me) , but some one you work with or go to school with. best bet is to start cold cocking err one in the chin and be done wid it!!!! now im pissed!!!!! fuck them, we work god damm hard to get nice shit, just to have some worthless pile of shit take my stuff cus that fucker was afraid of breakin a fuckin sweat!!!!! or cus a sum bitch got a problem with takin direction, so he aint gonna work..... fuck!!!!!! i hate people, they are shit heads. i go to work, work my ass off, come home watch some tube, play some GT5 and go to bed to do it again, has been that way for 17 fuckin years!!!!! this goes out to little slimy fucks... if you cant afford it, get a better job!!!!!!! work hard to get shit, its much better that way!!!!!! if you cant get a better job , then quit and ride the system and have very little and be ok with it!!! fuck!!!! i hate thives.
Image wink wink.....bitches
WASaZX3pos

i suppose i have some sniffin around to do.
thanks for all your input, i appreciate it.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i am sorry that you got ripped off. its never a good feeling. i hope that you find some sort of closure. other wo\ise i hope that home owners insurance will help get yer stuff back. if not then that sucks .
Image wink wink.....bitches
nblume

yeah sucks my brother's SHO got all the leather f'd up in the back too because they thought the back seats folded forward.

Turns out it was a coworker at his job because he heard the system in the parking lot and followed him home to figure out where he lived.
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.