yo! steven!!! pursuit qwestshun

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I have seen the mythbusters episode and I have also worked on lots of CV squads. There have been two Squads that I know of that have been to the shop to get the frame straightened to get an engine back into them. Don't her me wrong they are stone tuff cars.cars
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

im sure. but if i were in the market for a new car, id buy a new car. it would have to be a pretty big twist in the frame to were i couldnt align it out. there a good car,better than some new cars(nissan is really bad), even in all beaten form. i am also looking at service costs, parts,labor(this is free for me)that type of stuff. plus my wife can jump in and drive(she fears a stick shift like it were gonna give her small pocks), she would rather call an ambulance than drive me to the hospital. it all comes down to i need more room and i REFUSE to buy a crapsler mini van!!!!!! i already have a truck, so this will fit the bill just nicely. and the potintial to modify more inexpensivly are there. now i tried to spell check this ish and i guess i dont know how to use it, i can figuer out how an abs system works just not the english language and a tool bar. :( so if the spelling is goin to bother you, i am sorry this is the best i can do, im maxed out, givin er all shes got captin!!
Image wink wink.....bitches
focinite

Patalrob wrote:I have seen the mythbusters episode and I have also worked on lots of CV squads. There have been two Squads that I know of that have been to the shop to get the frame straightened to get an engine back into them. Don't her me wrong they are stone tuff cars.cars
do you work at a city garage? if so , were. how can i get a job there as a service guy? i have tried the actual application route and nothing happens. i know from the way i type i come across as partially retarded but i am no dumb punch. i would love to get into a city gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im soooooooooo tired of retail . :( i miss just fixing things, now im pushed to find things to sell. rush rush rush, im to old for that crap, i just want to fix cars and make them safe.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I work at a Auto Body shop. We get all the County vehicle's and state vehicles in the Aitkin County area.

I will say this the county and state vehicles are used and abused much more than a farmers truck.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
focinite

Patalrob wrote:I work at a Auto Body shop. We get all the County vehicle's and state vehicles in the Aitkin County area.

I will say this the county and state vehicles are used and abused much more than a farmers truck.
well yeah out there they have more chances to off road. plus all the lake people and coin-seen-oh persons all of wich are drunk driven and speeding and what nots. i am only going a hunch here , but detective and D.O.T cars are prolly not as beat as the squad. i am looking to buy a p71, just not a police p71 if i can help it. the D.O.T cars dont have all the roof holes and most detective cars are the street pack(come with the chrome shits all over)but again, if i end up with a squad it will be an 06 or newer. in 06 they upped the size of the fluid coolers, changed idle speed to help with long idle temps, increased the fan size and some other things(including using the murradur air box and MAF, and uppin the horse to about 250rwhp). but yes i know what i am getting into, i have no fear of the repairs and upkeep. if i have to dump another 2-3 grand on top of the cost of the car , i still come out ahead of buying a new car. this is the only way i can have my cake and eat it to. i get some thing to carry the family( safely and reliably) and i get something that is fun to beat on and it makes the right noises, that last one is the bounus. i really do like the fact that you all trying to look out for me, but i have done alot of home work and i am 98% sure on what i am getting into. the last2% is what i call the adventure tax. 8)
spots25

t45 swap... 8)
00' Kona
focinite

spots25 wrote:t45 swap... 8)
why stop there. t56 swap or better yet. a four cammer with the eaton and six speed. but any way your getting me into dreamy dream land. i just want to lower a bit ,throw on some mustang thrusts, a exhaust system and i need to be good with that. maybe some gears and a used eaton......or a 5.4........dammit!!!!!! i am messed up in the head. i need a bus pass and good pair of walking shoes, that way i stay out of trouble. :(