yo! steven!!! pursuit qwestshun

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:ah, k? i am sorry if me venting is abrasive. i will stop. i will add one comment cus i am sick in the head. if its so easy to get 300-400 horse out a focus, how come yours aint puttin numbers. also the chassis cant do any thing properly withover 250 whp look at the mspd3, it limits half of total out put till 3rd gear. also, any front drive with out drivers aids and or some sort of boost retard ot stepped nitrous or stepped boost control is just turning forword momentum into smoke and tack bounce. i am not building a all out race car, buying a FAMILY car with the potintial of more every thing. i have more used and less expensive parts and upgrades to choose from on that platform . aint tryin ta shit in yer food bowl son. 8)
It's not that hard to do, it's just not cheap.
thank you. thats what i was trying to say.
Image wink wink.....bitches
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

focinite wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:ah, k? i am sorry if me venting is abrasive. i will stop. i will add one comment cus i am sick in the head. if its so easy to get 300-400 horse out a focus, how come yours aint puttin numbers. also the chassis cant do any thing properly withover 250 whp look at the mspd3, it limits half of total out put till 3rd gear. also, any front drive with out drivers aids and or some sort of boost retard ot stepped nitrous or stepped boost control is just turning forword momentum into smoke and tack bounce. i am not building a all out race car, buying a FAMILY car with the potintial of more every thing. i have more used and less expensive parts and upgrades to choose from on that platform . aint tryin ta shit in yer food bowl son. 8)
It's not that hard to do, it's just not cheap.
thank you. thats what i was trying to say.
WTF? Like I don't fucking know that?

Mine isn't "puttin numbers" Because I don't have a Focus anymore. I did have a focus years ago that put out 260+ hp at the wheels with race gas. Chassis handled it fine. I'm not a retard, so minimal tire smoke, and "tack bounce."

You're the one who said it's easy to get 450 horsepower out of a crown vic. I then said, it's just as easy getting 300 horsepower out of a Focus(meaning it's NOT that easy.) It's not fucking cheap. or easy to get 450 hp out a Vic. Get it? "SON". Your current focus is close to stock svt spec, so it's doubtful we will see a 450 H.P. Vic from you around here anytime soon.

Look, I'm sure you're a cool dude in person.... but the way you type makes me want to strangle you. I imagine you being mildly retarded, wearing some sort of homemade Crown Vics Rule T-shirt topped off with a backwards dirty Ford Motorsport hat. Just by reading the things you type.

Just saying.
07 ST S.A.P.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Plus we dump our Vic's at just under 100k when they are 3 years old They suck at that point quite honestly. They also have noticeable power loss compared to new ones because of how hard they are driven and for how long they idle. I you want something family friendly and cheap, it's an ok car. If you want something fast and cheap, it's the wrong choice. But get whatever makes you happy, that's the point of cars anyways....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite

Pappy wrote:Plus we dump our Vic's at just under 100k when they are 3 years old They suck at that point quite honestly. They also have noticeable power loss compared to new ones because of how hard they are driven and for how long they idle. I you want something family friendly and cheap, it's an ok car. If you want something fast and cheap, it's the wrong choice. But get whatever makes you happy, that's the point of cars anyways....
family car is first and fore most, must have some power, easy and cheap to maintain. later on down the road when im to old to enjoy anything then maybe ill have my mustang . till then i will have to make this latteral move. i hear all of what you are telling me, and i truely feel privlaged that i got a group of peeps that is lookin out for me, but i am a big boy and i have the skills and knowlage to be able to handle 100% of what happens if i purchase a car. i fix cars for a living, i mean my car is fully effed type fix cars, so if a car of my own has issues then i will handle it like the hundreds of other mini emergincies that i call an occupation .
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

Plus the odometer only tells half the story. The cop cars idle all day long, and probably have a ton of hours on them. A ton more then civilian cars do.
07 ST S.A.P.
focinite

i hear your concern. just dont understand why its only you clean that has the biggest peice to say. if i get burnt its not gonna effect you. my typing....is no different than me actualy talking to you. i was not aware you had a moded focus. that car was your main driver right? i dont have a shit load of spare liquid cash. to boost my car is to take from my family and i cant do that .i know they are beat, i know they idol a lot . pappy your a copper, how often does your car see over 100mph? how often is it maintained? how many times has the trans failed. you own a car with a 4.6 in it, how much is a used super chager(roots or centrifical) roughly. how much you spend on all 3 engines and power adders to get how much power to the wheels in blue? how many times did you hear that a focus is a poor choice to build. just by putting 10 psi and no other modifications to the stang what is the average whp? what im getting at is that a squad has all the small stuff done if in the future i start throwing stuff at it the potintial is alread two fold at the start vs my car. and what dose "your probably a cool guy in person" mean? damm right im cool! shid bish, best rekineyes! 8) :lol: 8) :lol:now understand that i ask pappy ONLY BECAUSE HE DRIVES A SQUAD AND OWNS AND HOPS UP HIS STANG AND MODDED A FOCUS . not to cause another person ta get all bint. after this i am done with this. i whacked the bee hive and got stung. its my doing that started and its my doing that ends it . people are gonna get all e-thugish and that solves nuttin. mout! sonnion!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:not to cause another person ta get all bint. after this i am done with this. i whacked the bee hive and got stung. its my doing that started and its my doing that ends it . people are gonna get all e-thugish and that solves nuttin. mout! sonnion!
And that's exactly how you earned your title.

BTW- I've often considered picking up a used squad car but I'd never give up my SVT for one.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc
Car: to many to list

Lot of potential in these cars, some mods that just can't be done to a Focus (I hope).

focinite

Doc wrote:Lot of potential in these cars, some mods that just can't be done to a Focus (I hope).

that shiz is funny!!!!!! i found a vid on you tube was gonna post it but they use the n word alot and i dont like that word, but the vid is of a 5 speed swap on a vic with 26s doing dough nuts. the guy filming it constintly says" S S (n word) , what you know bout dem big fast cars" . if i were to reply it would go as following,"AH i know enough to say thats a crown vic and not a SS any thing,stewpid", IDK its just funny to me. look it up its under 5 speed swap vis doughnuts on youtube. :lol: on a real thing though, i know they have potintial, they also have flaws. my main goal is a family truckster. what i have had trouble trying to explaine prior is that since im poor my play things are required to do double duty(i said duty). it most likely will never reach BA status but alls i really want is some fun a lot of utility and super cheap to maintain and repair cus from what err one has been telling me , it will require a lot of that. but still they are cheap to buy and the ware items(trans engine,rear diff) are just like big tie rod ends to me, less than a day and i can replace them. and its good that they are beat, cus that is what i plan to do to it. in a perfect world i need a 4x4 four door truck that can run 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, get 25-28 mpg and be reliable....but my world aint perfect and niether am i. i am sorry to yall if i done rubbed you aginst the grain with my rants. 8)
focinite

CleanZX3 wrote: Look, I'm sure you're a cool dude in person.... but the way you type makes me want to strangle you. I imagine you being mildly retarded, wearing some sort of homemade Crown Vics Rule T-shirt topped off with a backwards dirty Ford Motorsport hat. Just by reading the things you type.

Just saying.
i never fully read this. your a dick. i picture you as some over weight belly pokin out yer shirt , balding still living with mommy middle aged key board puncher. im sure your a effing blast at parties, or posiibly a real cool guy in real life.....wow.......fuck im out. fuck this shit. :shock:Image
here now you dont have to day dream about my sexy ass, heres a picture!!!!!!
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

You look like a fucking dumb-ass. Now I know you type like that because you are actually slightly mentally disabled. Get a fucking piece of shit old cop car, I don't care. It will never be fast, or cool just like your current piece of shit.

Imm werk onna som kars. Im So kwel. I guess ASE's are a big accomplishment for a idiot like you. I took all of mine just to get a raise. Pretty easy. Is working at Midas fun?

I have a mortgage, wife, dog, car(s), turtle and FOUR KIDS. They all play sports, which is why I cant buy a new mustang Until my wife gets done with school. In fact I was just looking at about 2000 dollars in goalie equipment for my oldest son. Maybe you can sell your Focus for that much?

You know whats going to boil your blood? After this post I will never respond to you, ever. I won't read any reply you post to this thread.....In fact I'm going to leave this here for a few days, then block you. I will be happy to never read anything from you or think of you again.

Congratulations. To me, you reached the same annoying forum retard level as Monkeygein.
07 ST S.A.P.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I don't think I'd describe CleanZX3 as fat. :shock:

In fact if you took two Focinites, and wrapped them around the ends of a bar you'd have about what CleanZX3 benches, maybe even 2 1/2 Focinites on each end.

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:I don't think I'd describe CleanZX3 as fat. :shock:

In fact if you took two Focinites, and wrapped them around the ends of a bar you'd have about what CleanZX3 benches, maybe even 2 1/2 Focinites on each end.

yeah oh well. that pic is six years old. i weigh 240 and bench alot as i also pick thing up and put them downhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAXo3Wr_nYUha ha ha . now its gonna be pissing match. sweet.
oke doky. so your wide im wide, your 30s im 30s, im 510 240 your..... i bench ...45 and 45 and 30 plus the bar....well since i work on cars i am stu-stewpid and math is to far from my reach. and since i am retarted i dont know my own strength, but that dont matter cus mentally restricted people dont hate, or start fights, they just want to be friends. now i only have one child and a mortgage and a wife,no turtles(why not a dog? thats just not a normal pet).......you know this is gonna go till one of gets banned or booted or something all over a guy being upset with his car and openly crying about it. i dont work at midas, and yes the tests i pass i get money for, its also how i get my raises. i also took a two year ford asset course and before that a two year welding/trade school. so i am some what unstupid. i have no exuses about who i am cus there arf none.you can type how bad ass you are and this and that..... its nothing i have never heard before or after, you arnt the first, you wont be the last......ill do this as long as i get a reaction from you or anybody, i feed off this some times, this is my entertainment. yes it would be this funny if you were in front of me, the worst you can do punch me, but now we're back to you aint the first or the last. you know i have been told by alot of people that i am childish, there right iam. i also have told im the human equivlant of a golden retriver.....dont know what that means....any who, so i am getting board of this and am running out of things to talk about( wow i know right?!) BUT THATS FINE, YOU GO AHEAD AND LET SOME(whoops caps lock,teehee)guy you never met get you all whipped up, ill reply, laughing till an (eeghem,cough) OUT SIDE PARTY TAKES CARE OF THIS FOR US(wink,moderator,wink). :lol:
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I find this entertaining, so I'm not gonna put a stop to it.....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite

Pappy wrote:I find this entertaining, so I'm not gonna put a stop to it.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: drama bomb!!!!!!! hells yeah. sorry all pumped off a watchin that people are awsome vid!!!!!!! and like 2 redbulls :lol: thats fine i like attention. 8)