Gettin' Tired Of The Noise

For your Ford Focus related discussion
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I know you are afraid of the maintenance with Euro/etc, but it does come with a 100K mile maintenance plan.
I just did a quick search. Don't doubt you can find one for a better price,,, but the price for the miles is nice with this one.

btw click the picture, embedded link.
--John
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

iminhell wrote:Don't doubt you can find one for a better price,,, but the price for the miles is nice with this one.
Nice car, but $30k is more than this guy could afford. Thanks anyway.
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

the 3v 4.6 pursuite ....is 330 or more.. and all the stang guys know what mod motors respond to..................boost! you set a pursweet up the same way you would a auto transed stang . converter , gears , shit tons of boost= a camaro eater that seats 6 ! or swap a termjnator in and grab the brakes as well and drift or time attack it.. i am telling you, you got kids and the need for speed and am poor .....like me you know what you need. ...... a honda! that way my police vics stay cheap ya little shit heads! :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

oldoutboardjim wrote:
iminhell wrote:Don't doubt you can find one for a better price,,, but the price for the miles is nice with this one.
Nice car, but $30k is more than this guy could afford. Thanks anyway.

I understand that but, you're financing it right? So you're pretty much looking at a xxx monthly payment + XXX for insurance. It could turn out that something a little more/nicer and a few more months to payments gets you into something cheaper on insurance (bearing in mind I have zero clue on what insurance for a 1 series would be). Just saying that you should keep in mind total cost of ownership and not just a lump sum purchase price.
--John
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

iminhell wrote:I understand that but, you're financing it right? So you're pretty much looking at a xxx monthly payment + XXX for insurance. It could turn out that something a little more/nicer and a few more months to payments gets you into something cheaper on insurance (bearing in mind I have zero clue on what insurance for a 1 series would be). Just saying that you should keep in mind total cost of ownership and not just a lump sum purchase price.
Granted, this would be a nice car. But we're talkin' $11k (with interest) more than the $20k max that I mentioned. I don't know how much maintenance that would buy for a BMW (maybe not much!), but it would buy a boatload of repairs for a Ford.
Hey focinite, what kinda mods could you do to a Crown Vic for $11k?
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

depends. how agressive you want? eleven g? paxton , 4.10s , wheels , tires , tune , susp. looked at an 06 for 4 gand the other day. oh yesh, wife green lighted the plan......i got to keep it tame though, so exhaust and a tune to start with i guess........some one buy my car. xgovermentcars.com is getting my money soon .
Image wink wink.....bitches