2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST (MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER)

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
skunk13

SOLD Thanks.

I am selling my baby in lieu of a small truck. I need a bigger vehicle so this has to go.
2006 Red Ford Focus ZX4 ST 90,000 miles from 49,000-85,000 it was highway. I bought it at 49000.
2.3 liter with FSWerks CAI, CFM torque mount, new Exedy clutch and flywheel at 82,000.
Black leather and suede interior.
Audiophile stereo w/ factory sub.

The car is located in La Crosse WI and I am asking SOLD!
I have a bunch of aftermarket parts installed or waiting to be installed and new OE parts as well that will all go with the car. Please see the craigslist post for more information.
http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/2818979463.html

Last edited by skunk13 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
skunk13

I am surprised that there has been no interest in this. I would love to sell this to a fellow enthusiast. Someone please take this off my hands. Taking any reasonable cash offers. Thanks.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

It's a great looking car, just a rather depressed market for used cars right now.

The dealer won't give you a decent trade in value on it?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
skunk13

No, I had one dealer offer me $2500-3000 for it, I laughed at him. So I bought my next vehicle private party and am trying to sell this. With the way gas is going, my truck is going to suck my pocket book dry, I may move back to driving this and put recreational insurance on it. Thanks for looking.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Like Steve said, the market sucks right now. Plus our forum is relatively small and most of us already have our Focus. GL with the sale though
reconstruction.
skunk13

Yeah I know the market sucks. I was hoping to sell on here or craigslist. I don't post enough on Focaljet or focus fanatics to post for sale there. :(
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

skunk13 wrote:No, I had one dealer offer me $2500-3000 for it, I laughed at him. So I bought my next vehicle private party and am trying to sell this. With the way gas is going, my truck is going to suck my pocket book dry, I may move back to driving this and put recreational insurance on it. Thanks for looking.
Try turning it in to a Luther dealer.
My wife and I just sent her 06 SES with 62k on it there and we got 5200 for it. It might give you a bit more than you are already offered for it, plus if there is a loan on it still they will take care of the paperwork.
Otherwise, GLWS.
I hope this does go to a member, but I don;t know if there are many in the looking right now.
skunk13

Stilz wrote: Try turning it in to a Luther dealer.
My wife and I just sent her 06 SES with 62k on it there and we got 5200 for it. It might give you a bit more than you are already offered for it, plus if there is a loan on it still they will take care of the paperwork.
Otherwise, GLWS.
I hope this does go to a member, but I don;t know if there are many in the looking right now.

Thanks for the encouragement, I will keep trying on my own. I have talked to my wife and and am trying to convince her to let me hang onto it and turn it into the turbo beast I always wanted, and use it as my summer DD. She would kill me but I would as least have a grin!!! :lol:
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

You could always tell her its boosting this or buying a crotch rocket. :D
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
skunk13

Patalrob wrote:You could always tell her its boosting this or buying a crotch rocket. :D
Hehe Great idea. Tried the crotch rocket once, loved it but had a 16 year old idiot pull out in front of me. It was either hit him or put it down. I dropped it and walked away. Kid never apologized and his mom wouldn't even look at me when she picked him up. Anyways wife is a pre-op and recovery nurse so motorcycles rank lower every day of the summer in her book. :( So boost it would have to be! It would likely be more fun too! We we'll see if I can sell it, if its still around this summer, after I get through selling our house, I may just have to yank the motor and start on a turbo beast.
skunk13

Sold. Thanks everyone for the comments. Sold for less than I wanted but its gone.