For your Ford Focus related discussion
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

WTF?

What side came loose?

I'm just kinda speechless here.
--John
bflesher

My side so don't be speechless haha. Life's a bitch sometimes at least it didn't let loose on 35N/94E/ or 52S, now that would have been bad. Caliper may be in today but tomorrow at the latest. Took struts off and taking them back to the garage to have them tightened. Got the rear ready to install the camber bolts(removed upper trailing bolt/nut) and loosened the rear again since it is up and got some new shock bolts that are a little shorter. Side note I found an svt spare on ebay so now i will have a spare that fits. Luckily the caliper was off so the 15" spare worked at the time.Ordered a new tire and the wheels ordered but since they are rota it will be awhile probably.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Ouchie.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
bflesher

After sourcing a stock set of 16 6 spokes with tires and finally getting the caliper(advanced ordered the left side, then ordered the left side again which I'm still trying to figure out how they did it, and Oreilly's got it the same day instead of 3 days each time and the drive was about 40 minutes shorter each way). So cars running but the left will lock up before the right so I may need to swap out the right as warranty as the flex hoses are new. Unless maybe when the right line broke the pressure-conscious valve took a crap.