FS Hoyt FastFlite compound bow and accessories

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

Don't know if anybody will bite in it here, but I figured I would throw it up and see if anyone is interested

I have a Hoyt fastflite right hand that I just don't shoot anymore. I did just by new arrows for it, and have not shot them. The bow has a 30"draw with a draw weight of 65lbs. I have installed a peep site with pins for the front. It has a drop away rest and counter weight. I will also include a cheap release, hard case, and Black Hole target. There is also a quick release quiver that is mounted to the bow There are six Carbon Express shafts that are professionally cut and haven't even had tips screwed into them. They are 350 weight. I also have 3 carbon shafted arrows, cannot remember the brand right now with a weight of 300. I will also include two arrows that have small cracks at the tip (cause by me shooting in the basement and the arrows going through the target into the block). They can be cut and re-used, however they will be too short for this bow if they are cut. I don't want to ship so FTF only. I will entertain trades of .556 factory ammo, ar optics, or factory 9mm ammo plus cash. Overall I have about 600 into this. I will sell outright for 450.00 obo. of course less cash if a trade is offered. Let me know if you have any questions. It is an absolute tack driver. I have made shots at 50 yds where two arrows are touching. located in North St. Paul. contact by PM please