WTB: SAP upper grill

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

I will be changing out my silver grill mesh on my Roush kit to black instead of...what used to be silver. I also want to get rid of my chrome grill, but don't want to paint it (I've seen it done and don't 100% care for it), so I'm posting this hoping someone knows where I can get JUST the SAP upper grill. I'd be willing to pay any REASONABLE offer. In other words, less than the $300 Ford would charge me to order one from them. I have thought about just using the replacement mesh for the Roush kit to fill in the grill gap, but...it looks terrible. Plus, I'd like to keep that OEM look with a bit of subtle upgrades. Anyone know where I can get one? Any junkyard dogs out there that have come across one? I'd be willing to pay for shipping if you go to the junkyard and dive in to get it for me. No local yards have anything. I'd even be willing to trade my current chrome-lipped one for an SAP one.

Give me a call, I have a useable one from a parts car that I saved some years ago. Thanks, Al Ficker. 651-216-0899.
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

alfocus wrote:Give me a call, I have a useable one from a parts car that I saved some years ago. Thanks, Al Ficker. 651-216-0899.
Awesome! I will be calling you sometime before 2PM today.