WTB: SVT parts (floor mats, headlights, front seat)

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Greetings! Just picked up a 2002 Focus SVT in Sonic Blue... It's a litte rough around the edges, but all in all, a nice car that i really enjoy. I'm trying to pick up a few items for the car... hoping to get it back into shape;

first off, the front headlights have 90 thousand miles worth of sandblasting done to them, I tried the restore kit, to little avail. I'm looking for either stocks or a decent set of EAP's a decent price.
If anyone has a stock shift knob for the SVT, i'd surely be interested. I have a REALLY nice Steeda shift knob now, but i'd the stock one on hand and don't really want to purchase a 50+ dollar knob from Ford.
Also looking for either focus OR authentic SVT floor mats, but I may just need to head to ebay for a NEW set. I'm under the assumption these are discontinued.
Finally, i'm looking for a front driver's seat; leather with blue insert. Obviously mine has the hole in it, where SO many have the hole, right along the edge where you enter the car, must be a weak spot.
I would appreciate any assist, wether you have the items i'm looking for or know someplace I can find them, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all very, very much! Have a nice day!
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

I have a stock shift knob, but I'm kind of partial to keeping it just because. Toss me an offer, i'd probably sell for a decent price. Has like 60k worth of driving on it. Pretty good condition.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

I have some MACH HIDs that I'm willing to part with. One has a cracked lens and needs a new ignitor for the bulb. Everything else is intact as far as other bulbs and ballasts. I even have the plugs from a Focus with the HIDs so all you need to do is wire them in. Let me know what you think.
MCPunk79

Can you get me some pics Macky? I might be interested, but i'm really looking for just a set of SVT stocks, or some cheaper/used EAP headlights.... IF I can find them... Thanks a lot, I appreciate the assistance.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Got a few things if you're interested, some rubber all-weather mats, a set of Recaro fronts, FSWerks/Focussport cool-flo intake, possibly another couple bits lying around.

If you want, I could probably do the lot for about $500.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

mcpunk. "mach" hids are just another name for the "eap" hid headlights. fyi :D
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
hermitmaster
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x

Stock SVT shift knob $20. Good condition, aluminum needs to be polished.
MCPunk79

Wow... Mach HIDs = EAPs... got it, thanks! I am VERY, VERY interested in everything listed, but I NEED pictures!! I currently have some all weather rubber floor mats, i'm looking for carpet... I'm FOR SURE interested in the shifter knob, the Recaros, the HID's and the Cool-Flo, but I would need some pictures and a bit more information on the products to make a difinative answer.... thank you VERY MUCH! :D