shakes like crazy when stopping..

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
richie_1

ok guys help me with this problem.. its an 03 focus sedan. when ever you step on the brake pedal the whole front end wants to jump out and the brake pedal will kick out. car drives fine until u press on the brake.i checked the tie rods and ball joints nothing wrong checked the brakes and its fine so what im thinking is the rotors or the calipers..this just all of a sudden happen at first when i noticed it was just a little shaky in the steering wheel but after letting it sit for a week it started to shake like sh*t......
ThatOneBigKid
Car: 2002 Acura RSX Type-SC

Stupid question but, were any of your lug nuts loose? This happen to me a week ago and turns out two lugs on my driver side wheels were loose.
2002 RSX Type-S - JRSC - Pulley Boys 3.2" Pulley (9 psi) - RC 750cc Injectors - Hondata Kpro ECU - GReddy Evo TT Exhaust - DC Sports Race Header - Injen CAI - Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Quaife LSD - 280whp
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

sounds like warped rotors to me . do u heavily brake ever?
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

rotors probably.
spots25

x3 on the rotors, its actually a ridiculously common problem
00' Kona