Offical Spotted Thread

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Burgungy zx3 with wheels in Blaine turning off 65 onto Andover Blv. Also has some blue sticker or something on passanger side front pillar
PBZX3

05 to 07 Liquid Gray ZX3, Black wheels polished lip, ST front bumper RS wing. Headed north on 35 in Lakeville this morning. Looked nice
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
WASaZX3pos

yellow zx3 going south on 100 in golden valley at about 5. looked pretty riced up. stock rear bumper idk
LOADED
Car: 2003 Sonic Blue focus svt

CD silver SVT focus with yellow fogs,a roof rack, and some charcoal black rims, the exhaust didnt sound stock either, it sounded less raspy, it was going down Lincoln Dr around 1PM Saturday
also spoted a stock Red SVT at green mill off of lexington saturday around 8:30pm. I think i have seen the red one befor in a driveway next to a white crx with black rims.
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

The Silver one may have been Steve
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

Spotted a black svt with rs bumpers or a full conversion on 35w southbound just north of Minneapolis the around 6:50am, pretty cool looking focus, I was in my cressida..
Steve@Tasca
Midget

LOADED wrote:CD silver SVT focus with yellow fogs,a roof rack, and some charcoal black rims, the exhaust didnt sound stock either, it sounded less raspy, it was going down Lincoln Dr around 1PM Saturday
also spoted a stock Red SVT at green mill off of lexington saturday around 8:30pm. I think i have seen the red one befor in a driveway next to a white crx with black rims.

Sounds like my car for the most part, Lincoln drive though?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
LOADED

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
LOADED wrote:CD silver SVT focus with yellow fogs,a roof rack, and some charcoal black rims, the exhaust didnt sound stock either, it sounded less raspy, it was going down Lincoln Dr around 1PM Saturday

Sounds like my car for the most part, Lincoln drive though?
Ya the street down by the jiffy lube in roseville. im pretty shure its called Lincoln drive. Ive been wrong before though lol
Steve@Tasca
Midget

LOADED wrote: Sounds like my car for the most part, Lincoln drive though?
Ya the street down by the jiffy lube in roseville. im pretty shure its called Lincoln drive. Ive been wrong before though lol[/quote]

Yup, that'd be mine although I still don't know where Lincoln drive is. My daughters friend lives on Maple and my mom lives down by C and Western so I get over in that are a fair bit.

LOADED

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Yup, that'd be mine although I still don't know where Lincoln drive is. My daughters friend lives on Maple and my mom lives down by C and Western so I get over in that are a fair bit.
What exhaust set up do you have? it sounded awsome
Steve@Tasca
Midget

LOADED wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Yup, that'd be mine although I still don't know where Lincoln drive is. My daughters friend lives on Maple and my mom lives down by C and Western so I get over in that are a fair bit.
What exhaust set up do you have? it sounded awsome
Thanks, I kind of like it.

Stock SVT header, ORP and a Borla system.

SMOKEDFSVT
Car: 02 svt. red

saleen focus? i think thats what it was, yellow right in mora. and then a black st heading north on 65 tword mora.
WASaZX3pos

blue zx3 lowered on 65 n this afternoon. silver svt 6spokes with slotted rotors exhaust and an awesome little dutch girl dash ornament in northtown at lifetime fitness kinda
SMOKEDFSVT
Car: 02 svt. red

black zx5 in pine city with a dual exhaust setup... thats all i seen on it. it was kinda hangin down low too.
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

Saw a Grey MK1 ZX3 with what appeared to be a ZEN style body kit in St. Cloud on Highway 23 heading West on Tuesday.