What's it worth? 2002 SVT focus.

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

Pitch black 2002 svt with blue insert interior. Aftermarket shift knob (the new mustang one with a blue svt logo in it). 65xxx miles (if i remember right). Carbon fiber hood (oem style). Stock 5 spoke svt rims in excellent condition with newer dunlop sportmaxx tt tires. Fat sixes with winterforces that are also almost brand new. Newer clutch (about a year old) luk kit. Almost brand new torsen LSD. New power steering line. 1 yr old plugs and wires. Steeda chomoly strut tower bar. Custom exhaust using a borla muffler and center exit tip (no middle resonator). Kona roof rack with a YAKIMA windscreen. If it comes with stereo it would be a MTX 8" with a rockford sub capable of much more than that sub and a pioneer deck. Also has 3000k HID foglights with the foglight mod I just put in this week.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but the car is in excellent condition.

Not really sure if I want to sell it but I think I'm ready for something different. I know what I owe on it and am in no hurry, at this point just seeing what y'all think it's worth in the local market, I know I'd get low balled on national forums.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Kbb
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Miller

6500 in good, 7 in excellent. I wouldn't call it excellent but I have a lot of money in mods. I forgot to add it has a tune as well. Those are things not taken into account and I realize they don't add much value.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Mods don't add virtually any value sadly....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Miller

I'm aware, but I'm not even sure that this thing would fetch 7k
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

Mods may actually make the car more difficult to sell. Because then you are selling to a smaller group of people (enthusiast) rather then just the general population, and even then, lots of people don't like to buy other peoples projects.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
BlackSVTGuy

7k is a good price
Miller

I agree about the mods portion, that's why I've never gone too crazy with anything. But I understand it's harder to find someone who wants all the same stuff I did. It's a fun car, and I'm debating just keeping it and passing it down to my little brother when he turns 16 or graduates hs, not sure which. It's a cali car that has only seen one winter.

I have just seen so many go for so cheap lately, it's hard to pull a premium, even with the low miles.
spots25

I'll give you $100!

See, you can get lowballed on local forums too! :lol:
00' Kona
goinloco1

Sadly, my 02 is going back to stock exactly for this reason. once its sold I'll sell all the performance parts.
I have well over 8k into the car and every kid thinks they can lowball and get it all for free. I can easily recoup a bunch of money this way after selling the car.
one kid offered me 7k for the car. he got pissed when I said ok for the car but the performance parts are coming off....
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Are you maybe going to go back to stock with yours too?
Miller

No, not at all. For what it would really sell for I can't afford to sell it. Especially when I can't buy another fun DD with such low mileage for the same price.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Miller wrote:No, not at all. For what it would really sell for I can't afford to sell it. Especially when I can't buy another fun DD with such low mileage for the same price.
So you want some se gold Imolas then, right? 8) They won't lose their value. I got the one set, and won't see any more, if at all until next spring.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Miller

HotRodWagon wrote: So you want some se gold Imolas then, right? 8) They won't lose their value. I got the one set, and won't see any more, if at all until next spring.
I wish, just bought a GoPro which was pretty damn spendy. I so badly want those Imola's it's not even funny. Maybe in the Fall... Dunno.