MBRP + FS Stealth muffler

For your Ford Focus related discussion
nblume

Anyone ever tried this?

I want to go with the whole SVT header setup, but my wife is already complaining about the noise of my car and I hear any change in the header + MBRP = ears bleeding if your not going FI.

So my question, I've seen a couple people post in other forums that they have put a FS Stealth muffler on their MBRP, anyone here try that?

Or more importantly, can anyone here cut and weld mine to fit if I do just get the muffler?

-Nick
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.
sc0tty8

nblume wrote: Anyone ever tried this?

I want to go with the whole SVT header setup, but my wife is already complaining about the noise of my car and I hear any change in the header + MBRP = ears bleeding if your not going FI.

So my question, I've seen a couple people post in other forums that they have put a FS Stealth muffler on their MBRP, anyone here try that?

Or more importantly, can anyone here cut and weld mine to fit if I do just get the muffler?

-Nick

Add a resonator will make it more mellow.

If you got a welder I can weld it.

My wife says my focus is loud but she knows thats just a fact of life;)
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

dont be a sissy!!!!!! youll get used to it, i did.... huh , what , i cant hear you ive been physicly abussed in da ear.
Image wink wink.....bitches