Offical Spotted Thread

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Black SVT Focus on Grand Ave, pulling out of Punch Pizza around 730pm ish. Aftermarket rims (silver) and tint.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Just spotted another Focus, comp orange with what looked like a ricekillers sticker on the left rear fender on Grand ave!
TURBO BABY!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Red EAP SVT with MNFocus stickers on the fenders by Rosedale mall a few days ago, I know you saw my silver SVT with the fat six 16s on it. :D
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

focusfan wrote:I also saw a black SVT driving east on Southcross from CR 5 in Burnsville around 1 o'clock. He had a green tint on the wheels which looked to be the 15 spoke SVT rims. Only saw them while driving though. Had a yellow diamond sticker in the top left corner of the rear window and what looked to be a browning sticker on the back window but i dont believe it was.
Sweet I never get spotted that was me 8) yellow sticker is for our little crew canyon carvers its on my cressida too.
bflesher

West 7th headed towards downtown StPaul around 10ish pm. Looked to a black hatch with a body kit. What I did see was 3 bumper lights on the back bumper. It was dark and I was walking the dog so wasn't paying attention. Oh, and maybe an exhaust which is why I noticed it after it was by.
focusfan
Car: 2001 Silver ZX3

Brake-Late wrote:
focusfan wrote:I also saw a black SVT driving east on Southcross from CR 5 in Burnsville around 1 o'clock. He had a green tint on the wheels which looked to be the 15 spoke SVT rims. Only saw them while driving though. Had a yellow diamond sticker in the top left corner of the rear window and what looked to be a browning sticker on the back window but i dont believe it was.
Sweet I never get spotted that was me 8) yellow sticker is for our little crew canyon carvers its on my cressida too.

Where in MN are you from? Around Burnsville?
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

red focus svt , had the vinyl stripe going front to back on the lower portion, saturday night. Thought it was a 5dr but not sure...there were 3 of us svt's at porkys. we see u drive by once and awhile in the summer...stop on by next time :D
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

focusfan wrote:
Brake-Late wrote:

Where in MN are you from? Around Burnsville?
I work down in burnsville. I live in the northern suburbs..
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

A yellow SVT EAP 3-door yesterday, they were going northbound on 494 @ 55 around 4:15-4:30pm

Then...a red SVT 3-door today on 101 in Elk River, they were heading west towards 94 and they had a nice sounding exhaust around 12:30-1:100
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

Black sedan with some kind of dual tip muffler, magnaflow maybe, and the ford racing APC carbon fiber tail lights in Bemidji....who are you?
AIM: OpOrangeZX3
MNFOCUS's resident parts whore...
BOOST CREW HERE I AM.......bitches...:lol:
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

blcksvt2003 wrote:red focus svt , had the vinyl stripe going front to back on the lower portion, saturday night. Thought it was a 5dr but not sure...there were 3 of us svt's at porkys. we see u drive by once and awhile in the summer...stop on by next time :D
That's 5doorfury here on the boards, haven't seen him on in a while though.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

tgnorman wrote:
blcksvt2003 wrote:red focus svt , had the vinyl stripe going front to back on the lower portion, saturday night. Thought it was a 5dr but not sure...there were 3 of us svt's at porkys. we see u drive by once and awhile in the summer...stop on by next time :D
That's 5doorfury here on the boards, haven't seen him on in a while though.
oh yea? idk if he had black wheels tho.. thats one of the first guys i met here on mnfocus cause he works about a block away from my place :)
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
bflesher

A yellow 00-04 zx3 with a body kit and looked like aftermarket wheels with a grandmother driving? Was turning onto robert street from kellogg about mid afternoon on the 28th( not exact on date).
focusfan
Car: 2001 Silver ZX3

Saw a silver SVTF sitting at UW Stout next to Red Cedar hall w/MN plates if it's anyone here.

Also been seeing a yellow SVTF around UW stout as well. Haven't been close enough to see if it's from MN

Also there's an '08? black sedan focus that I've around UW stout. Has a roof spoiler and i think tinted tails. That's all I noticed at a distance. I believe w/MN plates.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

spoted a red st with rally style mud flaps and white steelies . its my new neighbor car looks familur
Image wink wink.....bitches