Happy B-Day HRW!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Happy Birthday you crazy part slingin cajun!

:lol:
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Happy b-day dude!
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Happy birthday you old fart. :lol:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
ThatOneBigKid
Car: 2002 Acura RSX Type-SC

Happy birthday Sir!
2002 RSX Type-S - JRSC - Pulley Boys 3.2" Pulley (9 psi) - RC 750cc Injectors - Hondata Kpro ECU - GReddy Evo TT Exhaust - DC Sports Race Header - Injen CAI - Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Quaife LSD - 280whp
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Thanks guys. 47 means pushing 50 now :shock: . Luckily I'm still a kid at heart (I think), especially so around cars. Well the day was interesting (my furnace decided on suicide last night...I think this cold winter just got the best of him, so I've been dicking around with that all day). But when it came time for my presents and cake with my wife and daughter, it was all good. Now I'm having a beer (one out possible 4 I have in a year...yup I'm going all out :lol: ).

Now as to Steve...your time's coming buddy :lol: .
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Happy Birthday!!!
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Steve@Tasca
Midget

HotRodWagon wrote:Thanks guys. 47 means pushing 50 now :shock: . Luckily I'm still a kid at heart (I think), especially so around cars. Well the day was interesting (my furnace decided on suicide last night...I think this cold winter just got the best of him, so I've been dicking around with that all day). But when it came time for my presents and cake with my wife and daughter, it was all good. Now I'm having a beer (one out possible 4 I have in a year...yup I'm going all out :lol: ).

Right, just so you know you were pushing 50 as of last year. Remember elementary school match class (probably not, it was eons ago) when they taught you to round up to the nearest number?

HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote:Thanks guys. 47 means pushing 50 now :shock: . Luckily I'm still a kid at heart (I think), especially so around cars. Well the day was interesting (my furnace decided on suicide last night...I think this cold winter just got the best of him, so I've been dicking around with that all day). But when it came time for my presents and cake with my wife and daughter, it was all good. Now I'm having a beer (one out possible 4 I have in a year...yup I'm going all out :lol: ).

Right, just so you know you were pushing 50 as of last year. Remember elementary school match class (probably not, it was eons ago) when they taught you to round up to the nearest number?

What was it you did in match class anyway? They didn't have that where I went to school. :lol:

Yes, I can round, but when it comes to my age, I'll take it one day at a time thank you.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Steve@Tasca
Midget

HotRodWagon wrote: What was it you did in match class anyway? They didn't have that where I went to school. :lol:

Yes, I can round, but when it comes to my age, I'll take it one day at a time thank you.
I don't even worry about it, it usually takes me about five minutes doing math in my head to even figure out how old I am since I can never remember :lol:

Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote: What was it you did in match class anyway? They didn't have that where I went to school. :lol:

I don't even worry about it, it usually takes me about five minutes doing math in my head to even figure out how old I am since I can never remember :lol:
Doing math in your head? or match? 8)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha