CFM Front Tubular Control Arms for '00-07 Ford Focus

For your Ford Focus related discussion
4dr4

Has anyone used this yet:
CFM Front Tubular Control Arms for '00-07 Ford Focus
http://focus.c-f-m.com/cfmfronttubularc ... focus.aspx

I'm looking for something that will allow an oval track alignment with a couple degrees negative camber on the right, but a couple degrees positive on the left. I will be using the FRPP Multimatic springs and shocks (lowered about 1.5" from stock I think). Thanks for your help.
ZX3_HORNET_RACER
Car: 2001 ZX3 HORNET

Where do you plan on racing? Most tracks wont allow aftermarket parts. I have bent 3 factory right front control arms, i would be to affraid to spend the money. what i did was bent the struts to get more or less camber.
4dr4

I'm building a prototype. I want to explore the potential of front wheel drive cars at a few "local" tracks like Shakopee, Elko, and then dirt tracks in the area. I'll rent track time if I have to.

How did you bend the control arms? Did you hit stuff or did the track surface cause it?

How did you bend the struts?
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Basically this sums up Mr. Hornet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDvZq0y2z1o
--John
ZX3_HORNET_RACER
Car: 2001 ZX3 HORNET

I bent the control arms in wrecks. and i bent the struts with a big fricken mall.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

ZX3_HORNET_RACER wrote:I bent the control arms in wrecks. and i bent the struts with a big fricken mall.
now maybe im just a stupid tarmac guy but wouldnt a bent strut hinder performace on a dirt track? why not just take a carbide to the strut mount holes in the pockets to alow for camber adjustment? :?
Image wink wink.....bitches