Carlwhistle

Show off your pictures!!!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Yeah it definitely seemed like they were trying way too hard to make fun of some of those cars.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

idk man but i think with all the stickers on his bmw and lotus that he can get right inline with the rest of the people he took pics of, nice cars tho im sure they run good and are well done but those decals/stickers whatever they were on his ride not so good..
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
BlackSVTGuy

I'd have to say maybe one or two of the cars were nice that he made fun of, but everything he said was true and very funny. Post up some of the pictures you thought were mean or not true...
blcksvt2003

BlackSVTGuy wrote:I'd have to say maybe one or two of the cars were nice that he made fun of, but everything he said was true and very funny. Post up some of the pictures you thought were mean or not true...
yea they were mostly all deserved comments in my mind, still lame he made a thread specifically for that purpose would be nice to see the nice cars out there
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
blcksvt2003

those fenders on his BMW are fucking terrible also
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

BlackSVTGuy wrote:I'd have to say maybe one or two of the cars were nice that he made fun of, but everything he said was true and very funny. Post up some of the pictures you thought were mean or not true...

Yes, they aren't to your taste, they aren't to my taste either, but the making fun of the people themselves was uncalled for, and there were plenty of pictures with what looks to be fine workmanship, just bad taste. I'll excuse the bad paint on a couple of cars, can't blame them for actually using the cars on the streets.

I hope he goes to a cars and coffee type of event and has the Ferrari guys chatting about how crappy his cars are.
BlackSVTGuy

Like I said only a couple didnt deserve it. Big Blue, the kid laying in the tc, and the Subuaru with the tails... Other then that the other cars did not diserve to be at that event, and diserved to be mad fun of. If 99% of the people that see your car thinks its dumb, even if it might have good workmanship. Your car is still dumb.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

BlackSVTGuy wrote:If 99% of the people that see your car thinks its dumb, even if it might have good workmanship. Your car is still dumb.
Why? It's your car, not anyone elses.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
BlackSVTGuy

If your the only one who likes it, then keep it in your garage. No one wants to go to a car show to see cars like that, no one.
blcksvt2003

Redlineracer12 wrote:
BlackSVTGuy wrote:If 99% of the people that see your car thinks its dumb, even if it might have good workmanship. Your car is still dumb.
Why? It's your car, not anyone elses.
customizing a car is for urself, thats how i am, F anyone that doesnt like it, if U like ur car thats all that matters!
BlackSVTGuy

Yea, I get that..
ClOckwOrkSVT

oh i get it, this is like the show where all the cars from the first fast and furious get together and talk every year
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

k i dont have a full grasp of what is happnin but it seems as all and i mean all these cars are on the cartoonish side of over done and forced body mods that have no ryhme or flow is that the theam
Image wink wink.....bitches