New Cars.... WTF

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
ford06
Car: Black 01 Merc. Cougar C2

best way to try to describe it is in the words of my little sister lol. it sounds like someone is under the car and is hitting the bottom with a hammer or something along those lines. ( or a monster and gets mad when I turn on my car and start driving it :D) You can feel it on the floor of the car too so thats why i think it is coming from the front end around the axle.
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

Have you checked for monsters?
Dean

ford06

yea. i didnt see any. I did catch a glimpse of a little lepricon ( i cant spell lol) but that was yesterday after it rained and my car was parked at the end of the rainbow. my sister thinks its still a monster though.
ford06

so brought the cav to a chevy dealership. Had the axles, control arms and bushings changed plus they checked over everything else on the front end of the car...and we still cant figure out what the darn noise is. Only happens now in reverse. any ideas at all....
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i've heard the sound you're describing myself on one of my previous cars. but because ofd my shitty as hell memory i can't remember what the prob was.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
ford06

Monkey-Gein wrote:i've heard the sound you're describing myself on one of my previous cars. but because ofd my shitty as hell memory i can't remember what the prob was.
THINK!!!!!! lol well if you remember let me know asap. Cuz it is getting worse. I get it all the time now no matter how little i turn the wheel.