17" OZ Superleggera's NIB

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Ok guys,
Here's another deal for you. One set of 4 brand new 17" OZ Superleggera's. They have a 42mm offset. As we all know, OZ's are top notch wheels, and are not cheap. Right now, the lowest price out there is $189ea. from FocusSport or the TireRack. That would be $756 a set plus another $40-50 for shipping. So we're pushing $800 for a shipped set.

Well, anyone interested in this deal:
$160ea./ $640 for the set, and I'll meet up with you to skip any ship costs as usual. Please, only serious inquiries.
I'll have these available and up on FF and FJ by the middle of next week. PM or email chalonm@hotmail.com
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

OMG Chalon...Those would be dreamy in black.....
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

These are men's jewelry. I'd keep em, but I have to stick with the 15's. Kyle, your Dad's not interested in these??? I'm afraid to open the boxes....I've had so many nice parts in my posession that I've had to sell...I've been doing this for three years now. Eh, makes me sick to think about it. But that's ok, it is what it is. But dam, these are the best rims I'll ever have in my posession.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

If I was keeping my Focus I'd be all over these!
Hell, if somebody buys my car for $8,000 I'll split the price of the wheels just to see them on the car! :twisted:
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

o2designs wrote: OMG Chalon...Those would be dreamy in black.....

reconstruction.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Well, these would have to be powder coated black to get them that way. As much as black wheels are in vogue, the silver is more of a high end look. With a wheel of this caliber, I could go either way for the price. Does anyone have a pic of the silver wheel on a Focus?

trahma wrote:
o2designs wrote:OMG Chalon...Those would be dreamy in black.....

HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Found this one from the Motortrend article Ford Racing Focus RS8 vs. Lamborghini Gallardo
and more...
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Hey Chalon, I'll show them to him. But I think he wanted something alittle cheaper and with less spokes. He does'nt like these Euro Style wheels.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Kyle,
That's cool. Thanks. I know what you mean about spokes. When I had the ST 200's on my car, it was spoke mania, and they were a bitch to clean. These at least are much fewer, and much easier to clean since they have good spacing between them. His ZTS would be kickn' for sure with the Superleggera's. And as far as wheels go, OZ's keep their value very well if he chose to sell them off and change again later. Plus, lightweight and strong...I read somewhere the 18" weighed in at 16.5 lbs. I can't find anything on the 17's, but one has to figure lighter.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Doughboy wrote: If I was keeping my Focus I'd be all over these!
Hell, if somebody buys my car for $8,000 I'll split the price of the wheels just to see them on the car! :twisted:

checking on financing tomorrow, might be interested in doing that if I can buy your car
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Nice wheels and sounds like a good deal. That silver focus is one of the nicest ever, that kit is nice!!!
FOCI

$640 for the set? I'll take them but I'll be out of town until the 11th of january. If you'd like to wait that would be cool if not I understand but I do have the money.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

FOCI wrote: $640 for the set? I'll take them but I'll be out of town until the 11th of january. If you'd like to wait that would be cool if not I understand but I do have the money.

Hey, I just sent you a PM. I haven't heard back from Kyle (02designs)...he was going to ask his dad if he wanted them. If his dad passes on them, they'll be here waiting for you.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

this OZ rocks. lightweitghted type of wheels. mine is the the darker version (cant remember the color name)
FOCI

If I buy them I promise I'll show up on time to get them.