Your future mods?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

So what do you guys plan on doing for mods? After my clutch, I think I'm going to do rods/pistons, and add N20 agian. I'm going to do the N20 with a seprate fuel cell/pump for the n20 enrichment. Then maybe seats, bigger brakes. A bigger turbo down the road? Then start over with a new car.
07 ST S.A.P.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Like most people I have so much I want to do, and so little budget. My plans consist of a 2.5" TruBendz stainless steel catback exhaust + flex pipe and Schroed's turbo kit. After that, I plan on Eibach sway bars for the front and rear, probably a set of rotas, a rear svt brake conversion and possibly upgrading to a big brake kit up front.

As far as exterior, I should have my RS satin black grill one of these days, then ordering RS collection front / rear / sideskirts.

I have plans for audio as well, nothing major, just a single 10" and some upgraded speakers.
Dead10

Right now i have a quaife lsd, clutchmasters stage 4 being shipped to me! :D. Sitting in my house is a mtx-75 and a Focussports flywheel. once every thing is here i will be installing the diff and then try'n to find the best place to have my transmission installed.

Next step is some style of forced induction.

Dead10
andr182

:lol: That what we are, addicted to our foci. Man... seriously I also have a lot of stuff in mind, but I spent almost all of my summer job's money to my turbo kit, chip and exhaust.

My next project will be next summer prolly. I am goin to put the lightweight flywheel, LSD differential, and clutchmaster.
Focal_Nutz

Yeah it does suck, I got all these plans but the money is lacking.... :D ...For outside looks I still am looking for a EVO ground effects kit for a Sedan if anyone knows, TELL ME!!!....Want to get the grille and handles, and the black side pieces as well the black parts painted red. to match the SE....and as for power now.....I am trying to get together some loot to get the headers, and put some Flowmaster exhaust on. And just waiting for the next pay day, to order a chip for temporary power, being that I have an auto it sucks, but I didn't know, and really still don't know how to drive a stick... Also have been talking to a few buddies about putting the Contour SVT V6 engine.....But as it goes, Just throwing around ideas at this time...... :wink:
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Well first post here...
Just picked up an ACIII kit. By next summer, I'll be in for a race ATX.
I'd like to hook up with bigger brakes, WRC style hood vents, and hook up my stereo (amp and sub), and tint.
I've been running the usual bolt-ons, minus a header, but have a hiflow cat/flex, MBRP, udps, Eibach pro system+, cam gears, ported 00 mani, 65mm tb.....and a FordChip.
Hope to head down to Minny for a cruise one day.
If you drive 169 anywhere between 494 and Le Sueur, and see a lowered Infrared ZTW. that's me 8)
noresull

Hmmm...My next mod? Maybe an RX8 conversion! Yeah baby, that's my next automotive purchase!
2005 ZX3 SES Winter package and Audiphile package
2000 ZX3 CD Silver. Esslinger UDP, Diablosport Chip, S2 Wheels springs and dampers, SVT front bumper
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

well currently i'm running a 2002 zx5 "stripe" is its nickname, diablosport chip, FC offroad pipe, magnaflow cat-back, ractive short ram, ractive FSTB.
my plans include switching to a CAI, porting the intake manny, porting and polishing the head, titanuim valves, springs, some mild street cams, and a FC street header and flex pipe. and also an eibach lowering kit, and a set of SVT headlights. if i do end up boosting down the road i'd go with the JR super.
quite a list, but hopefully to be completed some day, well thats my slice of the foci pie,
Later!
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
03' ZX3

For now, my plans go as far as finishing off intake and exhaut then, finish with a chip, although that will probably come first. Im gonna get the FC 4-2-1 race header and some brand flexpipe. Then FC 65mm tb and port stock manifold. And then see where it goes from there. Will probably concentrate on exterior then.