FS 92 Town and Country

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
ford06
Car: Black 01 Merc. Cougar C2

am trying to sell my van in hopes to get something smaller and a little less miles. It has 239xxx on it right now. Recent work done- new tie rods and ball joints, oil change, starter, alternator, spark plugs, and battery. I am currently having some work done on the va- getting a new tension pulley put in because the old on is bent. It will need some work, depending on when I sell this. There are some seals that need to be replaced. I know for sure three on the head gasket, one on the oil pan, and one on the transmission. But those are cheap if you know how to fix it yourself. Also, dependig on if you want to fix it, the side sliding door doesnt always open. The radiator will probably need to be replaced because the one side is rotting. The tread on the tires are good and brakes should be good to go until the middle to end of the summer. If you are interested let me know. The body is in good shape for its age. Has some paint peeling and a few dents. It is white with wood paneling. I am hoping for 1000 for it. Let me know if you are interested.