Aerocharger Turbo Kit

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
BlackSVTGuy

Would anybody be interested in buying a full stage one aerocharger turbo kit? Not in the best condition, but fully functional. PM if interested.
kjsoccerdude
Car: 2003 Infa Red ZX5

Wow...

...as if saying I told ya so one time wasn't good enough.
closetfordfan
Car: 1996 ram

Maybe, I need more info about the kit, I checked the website and found nothing.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Off the car now? Pics? How much are you thinking?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
kjsoccerdude

closetfordfan wrote:Maybe, I need more info about the kit, I checked the website and found nothing.
It's not produced anymore so you won't find any new parts for it.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Need more details and pics.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

kjsoccerdude wrote:
closetfordfan wrote:Maybe, I need more info about the kit, I checked the website and found nothing.
Zurno just got a new turbo for his so parts are available.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
BlackSVTGuy

I had the kit taken off because I sold my svt and need this car for college, their is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's just used. I would be willing to sell for a good price. Welcome to all offers. I will have pictures at a later time, getting it removed right now.
BlackSVTGuy

This kit works on 2000-2004 ford focus. It was on a 2000 zx3 for about 20k miles. Has manual boost controller. Intercooler all the works. I am not a turbo expert, my mechanic buddy said it was in good condition, but suggested taking it off because it is now my daily driver and will be used for college next year. So it is for very cheap, just make an offer.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
kjsoccerdude wrote:
Zurno just got a new turbo for his so parts are available.
They are SUPER expensive though......
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
BlackSVTGuy

Well im selling the kit for super cheap
kjsoccerdude

I'm not in anyway attacking you, I just wanna ask a question.

So you said you were buying this car as a project car and keeping the SVT. Now you've sold the SVT and are getting rid of the one reason you said you bought this car. How does that work out?
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

^^^ man chill out , i was reading @ FF and you still going... just leave it, he sold the car and he doesnt want the turbo. END OF HISTORY. His money his decisions.

back to the topic, why dont you say a number, so we have the idea of how much you trying to get?.
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
kjsoccerdude

kjsoccerdude wrote:I'm not in anyway attacking you, I just wanna ask a question.

So you said you were buying this car as a project car and keeping the SVT. Now you've sold the SVT and are getting rid of the one reason you said you bought this car. How does that work out?
:? ?? I just wanna know what's up with his situation. I mean if he needed money then I'm sure he's up some from selling the SVT or going to the ZX3 and now he'll get some more for the Turbo but that was the opposite of his story before. And on FF he cried to the mods and got me in trouble. Here I'm hoping the mods balls aren't in the hands of somebody else and won't attack me for asking some questions about a goofy situation.
BlackSVTGuy

Kj, I have never talked to a "mod" or said anything bad about you.. But you comment on all my posts?

Anyways. I am in need of money, and do not have the funds to work on cars. My plan was to dd my black svt focus, and use my 2000 turbo focus as a project car. I am in short funds and owe some money. So i sold the svt, and am going to be daily driving the 2000 zx3. So I am selling the turbo off the car to make it a better daily driver sense it will be my only car now.

Price is $500 for full kit, I will have it ready to sell by next weekend.