Falken Azenis Group Buy

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Dead10

http://forum.mnautox.com/read.php?TID=1124

OK, here is the final pricing I got. The groupbuy is thru Big Bear Tire (www.bigbeartire.com) in Oconomowoc, WI. If you are located in WI you will need to pay sales tax, for all other states see the shipped prices below. For those of you that are local (WI) and want to pick the tires --- the price above will include mounting, balancing will be an additional if needed.

195/60/14 -- $50 shipped
205/50/15 -- $67 shipped
205/55/16 -- $90 shipped
215/45/16 -- $102 shipped
225/45/17 -- $108 shipped
245/45/17 -- $122 shipped

To place your order you need to email Marty at Big Bear Tire via mail at marty.bbtire@choiceonemailcom You need to have the subject line to be Falken Azenis Groupbuy to get the prices above. Include in the email your Full Name, shipping address, the size and number of tire. If you like you can include your CC info in the email, or you can call them with the info AFTER you have sent them your info. This will help them keep everything organized.

We need to get a group of people to contact him before he will begin to give this price, so if you are ready to order please do so soon so we can get tires out to everyone. For those of you that are local and want to pick the tires --- the price above will include mounting, balancing will be an additional if needed.

If you have any additional questions you can email me back, or you can talk to Marty @ Big Bear Tire.

Feel free to email this onto other to get into the GB....

Happy Racing,
-Jason Frank

Not sure if the tire size will work for any of you but thats a Killer Price shipped! I would have saved 13 bucks a tire if i would have waited :cry:

Dead10
iamgod
has seen the light

hmmm...and i need tires too...