New lip

Show off your pictures!!!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

New lip....
So in my endeavor to market a suitable option fo the Street Edition valence, I have come up with this subtle addition. I have one more similar design to work with...and an adaptation with the SVT valence yet to do.
Since installing, I have to say this little lip does actually function. I drive 99% at highway speeds, and there is a noticable decrease in front end buffeting from wind or semi's :D I'm still a few weeks away from completing the spoiler project, but I plan on releasing them for sale by
5/1 via a presell on FocusFanatics. If you guys are interested, let me know. Image
iamgod
has seen the light

schweeet...me likes...subtle
FOCI

would it fit the svt bumper?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I like that very much. I am interested, let us know when you get the presell stuff going.
Slower than your stock focus.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Looks great!
07 ST S.A.P.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I will be fitting to the SVT valence this week hopefully. I have proped it up to get an idea...without a doubt it will work. I am very hopeful for this, since it will give SVT owners a nice option and ZX/T owners the opportunity to go with or without the SVT valence. I can tell you the current lip does practically eliminate wind buffeting...on the drive home tonight, with those gusty winds, nary a tug on the front end. I'm very please with this. It is apparently stabilizing the front well. An unexpected benefit from this design.