2000 Contour SVT! need to sell ASAP

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
ClOckwOrkSVT

i just think its funny that everyone throws my name out there as "the guy to talk to around here" now that chris is getting sick of working on these things and charging top dollar for his work. when the seller tells me "its a done deal, see you tomorrow", i get my friend's truck and trailer (and do an oil change on it and put plugs in it as a thank you) and call him 8 times and he ignores me because he feels bad, sorry i got SNAKED on this deal and this guy can have fun getting his 3L put in he will have ZERO help from me. the nerve of some people! LOL! puhhhhlease!
AL1222

i pm'd you about the svtf wheels and you never replied back, you could make a lil more cash if you sell me the wheels...let me know thanks
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

ClOckwOrkSVT wrote:i just think its funny that everyone throws my name out there as "the guy to talk to around here" now that chris is getting sick of working on these things and charging top dollar for his work. when the seller tells me "its a done deal, see you tomorrow", i get my friend's truck and trailer (and do an oil change on it and put plugs in it as a thank you) and call him 8 times and he ignores me because he feels bad, sorry i got SNAKED on this deal and this guy can have fun getting his 3L put in he will have ZERO help from me. the nerve of some people! LOL! puhhhhlease!
hmm... that doesn't sound too good. did everything get figured out? or do you still have it?
ClOckwOrkSVT

um no i got screwed on the deal when it was a "done deal" over the phone. i was all setup to go get it and the guy wouldnt answer my calls suddenly. then someone gives the guy my screename on contour.org and the guy has the nerve to ask me for advice and help with the thing after he buys it out from under me lol!

now i need to find another winter car as this was going to by my winter ride after i got a 3L in it. blegh. maybe another SHO or something
ZXWHO
Car: 2003 Focus SVT

Well I see that soeone has their panties in a bunch at the wrong person. well I guess thats fine.
To all that are paying attention, I am the person that now has this car in question. I sold DMoney my Focus and he had asked if I was still interested in the contour, I say sure if you want to get rid of it. not knowing that he said someone else wanted it and have NEVER seeing this thread before. So I took $500 off the price of my car, drove my Focus AND a truck and trailer 168 miles one way to get it. we made the deal and I left. Later that night I googled for some contour forums and came up with contour.org....read around a little bit and PMed a guy way north of Duluth, he then told me to talk to This guy ( with a totally diff screen name) on Contour.org saying he was a good guy. I did, introduced myself and asked a little advice. Got this BULLSHIT reply back about me snaking this car out from under him and saying good luck on your own. WOW!! Didnt know what the hell I got into, got offered a car that was said nobody else wanted so I took the deal and all of a sudden I "snaked" it from somebody. I guess from now on I'll post on ALL forums before I buy a car so i dont step on anyones toes. My fault I guess from what it seems. my appologize to anyone else I offended. This is not my first project car nor my last and will build on my own just fine. But if anyone is interested in the Black 17's on it LMK cuz I am just going to scrap them anyway....wait no I better just junk them so nobody gets offended somewhere down the road. And so that everyone knows I dont lie, I'll post pics when I sawzall them in half. Thanks all for your time and once again, i appologize for " snaking" this car away from anyone, I was told it was up for grabs and never saw this post before!

Take care! Chris
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Wow....I think we all need to settle down some...
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Settle down there turbo... let me just go get my stick of BAN fo you to cool off. geeze.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Wow, sounds like this deal went bad somewhere for acouple of people...Sorry to hear on all parties...

But lets keep it civil please, or try PMing one another...

I feel bad all this is over my old car...lmao...all well... :?
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

After hearing both sides, I don't see how it was Chris's fault.
Dean

Steve@Tasca
Midget

Like I said, It's NOT the buyers fault.

He couldn't possibly know someone else was trying to buy it, if anyone is at fault it's the seller.

Case closed.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

I agree, Steve.

Maybe this thread has run its course.
Dean

Steve@Tasca
Midget

hafftrak wrote:I agree, Steve.

Maybe this thread has run its course.
You are correct sir, although I will toss in one final tidbit and say that destoying the wheels would be a truly bonehead move.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com