Help me tune my cams....

For your Ford Focus related discussion
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I am seeking someone with the proper experience to meet me out at Hitech in Anoka for a dyno session to tune my cam gears. If someone can help me with this, please let me know.
Thanks
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Did you already make the appointment? I know Elite has tuned a few foci with cam gears/cams. If you cant make it to elite, I think foci get power from retarding the exhaust cam. Do a search on fj, and cf.
07 ST S.A.P.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

I just got my ACIII today. I'm thinking on adding the FR head. Either way, I'll contact Elite. Thanks for the tip.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

I would wait on the FR head. The ac3 is still flow limited to around 200whp. SO you would be spending 800 dollars just to say you have a cool fr head. I would'nt even get a header. Maybe just a offroad pipe to make the ac spool a little faster. ac3+stock head=200 whp, ac3 with fr head=200whp. Get what Im saying? If i were you I would just save and buy the tranny next.
07 ST S.A.P.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

I see. $800 saved. Thanks. Have you heard anything about the zetec's inefficient pvc valve?
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

HotRodWagon wrote: I see. $800 saved. Thanks. Have you heard anything about the zetec's inefficient pvc valve?

Well, I put a brake check valve from a 93 villager in line with my pvc. When I go into boost it doesn't spray oil out the breather. It works good.
07 ST S.A.P.
iamgod
has seen the light

i thought that the AC turbo is limited by psi?... the benifit of the FR head is mainly the better flowing head and larger valves...the only effect it should have on the turbo is drop in psi due to higher flow rate...in theory better flowing head and larger valves are a big plus for turbos....

-edit- more air means more fuel means more power