Chormie's Replacement-"The Ringer"

Show off your pictures!!!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I've had this beast for alittle over a year(actually, 2 weeks longer then the Focus). But since I have to give up my Focus for the winter, I will be rocking this thru the cold months.
Car is pretty much stock engine wise. The only real mods are: Amp, Subs, CD Player, Took off the ugly hub caps, and my new shift knob...Thats it.
This sticker is for Chormie.... :cry:
My new badass shifter...yes, in a automatic.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
o2designs

These are pics of what the car looked like when I bought the car a year ago. And pics of what the rear end looks like now...all work done by my dad and I.

Then

Now
sc0tty8

Can't go wrong with a mazda, they last forever. At first, I thought that was a nissan maxipad...
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

wait a sec, 88 ish 626 gt... i smell an f2... and if its like the mx6gt, that means factory turbo. helluva winter car, i owned a 88 base mx6 and a 91 mx6gt, both solid cars, but the gt fuckin ripped, can you say torque steer? both of mine were manuals however, but shit man, looks clean :wink:
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Holy Crap, did you know you only have two pedals in there? :shock:

How do you make it go?

Actually I have seen cars like that before, My Grandmother had one. :wink:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
o2designs

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Holy Crap, did you know you only have two pedals in there? :shock:

How do you make it go?

Funny, I'm still kicking the floorboard looking for the clutch sometimes....(Focus is a stick...)

Just a Fact of the Day:
I did get to go see the Focus last night. I almost cried just seeing it hidden under that damn car cover. I hate fucking winter!
FOCI

why do you have your car in storage already? It's gonna be 65 tomorrow.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Holy Crap, did you know you only have two pedals in there? :shock:

How do you make it go?

Funny, I'm still kicking the floorboard looking for the clutch sometimes....(Focus is a stick...)

Just a Fact of the Day:
I did get to go see the Focus last night. I almost cried just seeing it hidden under that damn car cover. I hate fucking winter!

Don't you hate it when you go for the clutch and it's not there?

I have enought trouble switching from my wifes MTX ZX3 and my SVT.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

o2designs wrote: Just a Fact of the Day:

I just dont get it, granted you've got a nice car, but I just can't see why ppl put it away for the winter, its not like its a $60k+ car, I look at it this way, yes the car has alot done to it, but your paid to drive the damn thing not to put it way for 6 to 7 months out of the year. It like a damn boat or jetski, I love em but I'd never buy one and let it sit.

- Josh
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

umdivx wrote:

I just dont get it, granted you've got a nice car, but I just can't see why ppl put it away for the winter, its not like its a $60k+ car, I look at it this way, yes the car has alot done to it, but your paid to drive the damn thing not to put it way for 6 to 7 months out of the year. It like a damn boat or jetski, I love em but I'd never buy one and let it sit.

Why risk the chance of ruining your vehicle in the winter if for $600 you can have a different vehicle that doesn't matter? I for one didn't like the fact I had to have my front bumper repainted because of the toll winter took on it.
reconstruction.
umdivx

trahma wrote:
umdivx wrote:

Why risk the chance of ruining your vehicle in the winter if for $600 you can have a different vehicle that doesn't matter? I for one didn't like the fact I had to have my front bumper repainted because of the toll winter took on it.

If it gets ruined it gets ruined, thats what you get for living in minnesota. but like I said before all of our cars are nothing compaired to what is sitting in the stalls of Davis's garage, now those diserve to be put away for the winter, but a $7k car doesnt.

- Josh
trahma
has a blownup bomb

umdivx wrote:
trahma wrote:
umdivx wrote:

If it gets ruined it gets ruined, thats what you get for living in minnesota. but like I said before all of our cars are nothing compaired to what is sitting in the stalls of Davis's garage, now those diserve to be put away for the winter, but a $7k car doesnt.

- Josh

I have more money invested into my car than anything I've ever owned, pardon me for not wanted to watch it get ruined.
reconstruction.
umdivx

trahma wrote: I have more money invested into my car than anything I've ever owned, pardon me for not wanted to watch it get ruined.

Well then thats your choice. Sorry I just get a little disgruntled when you guys bitch about not being able to drive your cars in the winter. Fawk it any even winter yet and O2 is bitchin. Its all your guy's decision not to drive them so don't make us sit here and read about how you want to drive em so bad.

Hell Nill's is rockin his car during the winter, as well as I do you see either of us worreid?

/Rant

- Josh
o2designs

Hey, I don't care. I won't be the one bitching in spring because you need to have your Kaminari bumper painted because some old hag on the phone slid into ya when it was snowing. Your car might be show quality now, but it won't be come March. If I had a garage to put my Focus in for the winter, I would, and still drive on some days. But for the fact that our cars aren't worth storing. That may be true. But I don't care. For the past 2 winters, I stored away my 3grand Talon. Theres just no point in buying a nice car. And making it nicer to just drive around in slosh and fucking salt so the whole underneath of the car rusts away. Before you know, your $7000 car ain't worth shit anyway. I'm sure I won't be able to change your mind on the subject. And you won't be able to do the same for me. We are both right. Cars are made to be driven. But my car isn't made to snow plow the streets.

Oh, and edit:: The car will only be stored for about five months.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

o2designs wrote: Hey, I don't care. I won't be the one bitching in spring because you need to have your Kaminari bumper painted because some old hag on the phone slid into ya when it was snowing. Your car might be show quality now, but it won't be come March. If I had a garage to put my Focus in for the winter, I would, and still drive on some days. But for the fact that our cars aren't worth storing. That may be true. But I don't care. For the past 2 winters, I stored away my 3grand Talon. Theres just no point in buying a nice car. And making it nicer to just drive around in slosh and fucking salt so the whole underneath of the car rusts away. Before you know, your $7000 car ain't worth shit anyway. I'm sure I won't be able to change your mind on the subject. And you won't be able to do the same for me. We are both right. Cars are made to be driven. But my car isn't made to snow plow the streets.

Oh, and edit:: The car will only be stored for about five months.

it's simply jealousy. if you anyone were in a position where they could park their car for the winter, they would.
reconstruction.