Auto-X at CAR CRAFT

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
space
Car: 2001 ZX3, 91' spec miata

SCCA will be running the auto-x event at CAR CRAFT again this year and are looking for volenteers to help out. Volenteering gets you access to the show for the day, a $10 certificate to use at any Land O Lakes Region SCCA event, and several play runs before the event starts each day.

Times are:
Friday 9-2 --> we will start setting up the course about 7-8 if you'd like to be part of it
Saturday 9-2
Sunday 9-12:30

Please call me if you're able to help out.
Dan
612-741-3668

In addition, anyone who enters the show, will be able to make as many runs as they wish.
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

I'll see what I can do. I'd like to make it!
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
space
Car: 2001 ZX3, 91' spec miata

Here is some updated info for the event:

I'm organizing the days so please take a minute to look at the times below and let me know what day(s) will work for you if you're interested. Actual event starting times are 1hr later than the time listed below. We will need an hour to power up and time for some fun runs! You will be able to drive your car to the event location and park very close by. After the event is over for the day, you'll have access to the show for the remainder of the day! Sorry, we will not be able to play after the event because there will be another event (burn-out contest) occurring in the same location. Also, please send me your tee-shirt size. With the event times starting on Friday and Saturday at 11 and ending at 12:30 on Sunday, we will not be breaking for lunch, however, we will rotate and cover spots for each other to take breaks and use the washrooms. You can call me directly if interested in helping out, thanks, Dan 612-741-3668

AUTO-X
Friday 10-5, we will start setting up the course at 7am if you'd like to be part of designing the course!
Saturday 10-4
Sunday 8:30-12:30

LAUNCH BOX (100ft straight to quickly take off and stop as close to a cone wall as possible)
Friday 10-2
Saturday 9-2
Sunday 8:30-12:30
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i'd like to help, but am uncertain if i could make it the day that i commit. i'd rather be the dick that didn't volunteer then be the dick the bitched out and didn't show. GL getting volunteers.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
ZX2_racer

Depending on my fund situation, I may make Saturday. I'll call you by thursday.
ZX2_racer

See you down there. :)