No more MKII

Show off your pictures!!!
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

I've been in Des Moines for a little while now, but my MKI and MKII have been here in MN at my parents house. Well the MKII anyway, the MKI is in my grandpas garage being treated and preped for paint. Anyhow Last night at 1 am a drunk driver hit my MKII at about 80 MPH while it was parked on the street.

These are pictures from the junk yard, I'll take better ones tomorrow. they were closed today so these are just from the other side of the fence
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

:( :cry:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

its toooooo bad you haffta suffer cus someone else is a stupid shit ass!!!!!i hope no one but the the stupid shit ass got hurt. but guessin he was stupid shit ass drunk hes fine, right. :(
Image wink wink.....bitches
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

Jesus, that had to of made one hell of a noise.
Dean

frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Yeah, my Dad said it was VERY loud. And as far as the drunk driver, yes he walked away.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

omg. that's what that was all about. i could smell burning plastic. i was going to PM you today bout it. there were hella cops and a fire rreascue truck there.
what happened to his. i'd like to see pics of that. is it in the same lot? i bet they had to cut him out.
i hope you had insurance on the car.
honestly i'm glad it was at 1 am and that it was your car rather then 2 hours later when i was about.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607