FS: 10" Kicker CompVX w/ custom box

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
sconifocus
Car: 2006 Infra-red ZX3

Hey, I am selling my 10" Kicker CompVX sub in a custom 1.67 cu. ft. box. I am asking $250 for it. Brand new you would expect to pay $450-500. It's 2yrs old and has been just babied. If you want details, just ask, and I am willing to meet anywhere in the cities for delivery.
Make 'em loud!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

sconifocus wrote:Hey, I am selling my 10" Kicker CompVX sub in a custom 1.67 cu. ft. box. I am asking $250 for it. Brand new you would expect to pay $450-500. It's 2yrs old and has been just babied. If you want details, just ask, and I am willing to meet anywhere in the cities for delivery.
how does one baby a sub. :?
Image wink wink.....bitches
sconifocus

focinite wrote:
sconifocus wrote:Hey, I am selling my 10" Kicker CompVX sub in a custom 1.67 cu. ft. box. I am asking $250 for it. Brand new you would expect to pay $450-500. It's 2yrs old and has been just babied. If you want details, just ask, and I am willing to meet anywhere in the cities for delivery.
how does one baby a sub. :?
I guess what I meant is that I haven't tried to make go as loud as it possibly can at all. I've noticed nobody as any intreset...would pictures help? Or am I just asking to high? Or does nobody just want it?
Make 'em loud!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i may be but i have two tens right now. i do want to go to a more powerful single 12 so i have more room for the baby stuffs. whats the specs on this kicker, i know its a ten but i might be able to get more outta this in a down firing cabinet.
Image wink wink.....bitches
sconifocus

Well, if you know kicker at all it has the same motor and voice coils as their L7 square but just in a round shape. It handles 600 watts RMS and 1200 watt peak power. When I first put it in my old Saturn, I hit 131db with it on a Kicker ZX750.1 amplifier. It fits quite perfect in my hatch.
Make 'em loud!