FS werks duratec cover

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

fail........................... and moe fail................
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Monkey-Gein wrote:fail........................... and moe fail................
You mean like your worthless post, and your spelling? :lol:
Like I said, this thing isn't for function, just for fun.
Let's go boating.

focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i could see it on a turboed z tec as a heat shield. i do love the brain melt cover, that ish is da bboooooooommmbbbbbbbbb!!! :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

I'm not totally against it but there are other things I'd be much more willing to spend my money on.
Monkey-Gein

ch435 wrote:
that's just it, it's not much fun, it don't even cover the coils. i can understand having it only go that far to the front... if you have the cossie intake manifold. then it covers up half of the awesome valve cover. it's too small and unimaginative, just a flat piece of metal. just get a piece of CF mesh off ebay and make your own that's 100 times better. how much they screwin' people out of for that?

and stfu, my posts rock, and it's spelled right (not suppose to be "more")
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Monkey-Gein wrote:
ch435 wrote:
that's just it, it's not much fun, it don't even cover the coils. i can understand having it only go that far to the front... if you have the cossie intake manifold. then it covers up half of the awesome valve cover. it's too small and unimaginative, just a flat piece of metal. just get a piece of CF mesh off ebay and make your own that's 100 times better. how much they screwin' people out of for that?

and stfu, my posts rock, and it's spelled right (not suppose to be "more")
See, now at least that contained some explanation as to why you didn't like it. So, fair enough.

But, everyone knows my posts contain much moe (ha-ha) awesomeness! :lol:
Let's go boating.

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

ch435 wrote: But, everyone knows my posts contain much moe (ha-ha) awesomeness! :lol:
I agree :D

I mean seriously look at your sig!!!
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Monkey-Gein wrote: and stfu, my posts rock
Really, did you just say that? Looking back at your 'track record,' you are either saying 'fail, fail, fail,' at someone because EVERYTHING you do is ALWAYS better than everyone elses, or you're crying and complaining about somehting. Honestly Monkey, Stop. It's really annoying. Try being nice once in a while, maybe joke around?

Truthfully, I'm really getting sick of seeing your name in posts... WITH 2 SCREENNAMES MORE LESS.

But thats just my personal opinion.
Monkey-Gein

Stilz wrote:
Monkey-Gein wrote: and stfu, my posts rock
Really, did you just say that? Looking back at your 'track record,' you are either saying 'fail, fail, fail,' at someone because EVERYTHING you do is ALWAYS better than everyone elses, or you're crying and complaining about somehting. Honestly Monkey, Stop. It's really annoying. Try being nice once in a while, maybe joke around?

Truthfully, I'm really getting sick of seeing your name in posts... WITH 2 SCREENNAMES MORE LESS.

But thats just my personal opinion.
[/size]
holy shit. what crawled up on the wrong side of your bed and died. most of my posts are joking around, conversating, or (sometimes trying) to help. lol, the quote that i just quoted you quoting IS a joke and you say i don't joke around (i know you're going to hate it, but FAIL :lol: ). honestly i can't recall "crying and complaining" or claiming anything i do is better. but yes, i'm not nice when someone starts talking shit when they don't know shit. since you pointed it out and whined bout it, ex: if you knew my "track record" you'd know why there are two SN, but right now you don't, you're going to look

i try to be nice to everyone. saying a 1/4 engine cover is a waste is not a personal attack to anyone.
truthfully, i don't see why you're throwing your blocks around, can't we all just get along
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Wow. Off topic, anyone?

I say, BANHAMMER!
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten