CHRIS!!!!!!!!

Show off your pictures!!!
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Post up pictures of my car. I wanna see how it looks now. :D
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Chris
Car: 2000 ZX3

frankjt96 wrote:Post up pictures of my car. I wanna see how it looks now. :D
I don't have ny pictures of MY (lol) car, but will try to get some up soon. Nothing much has changed, except I'm picking up some different front suspension because the tires rub too much for my liking. I'm planning on tinting the windows maye this weekend or very soon. Fixed the exhaust and added a 65mm TB, and I have a header to put on it too, might work on that this weekend if I get time. Once I'm done, I might be selling it :( not too practical with a baby coming in 2 weeks, and 2 kids already, want to pick up a Crown Vic interceptor for some extra room.

So if you know anyone looking for a nice little Focus, I'm gonna price it at $3000, will come with the 17" FR wheels (on car now), set of steelies with tires for the winter, just had installed brand new rear brakes (drums, hardware, shoes, wheel bearings) 65mm tb (will send the stock one with) chrome header (ebay one, looks like a decent piece) not installed yet.

Needs new radio antenna, new right front ABS sensor, possibly new alternator soon, that's it I think.
If the car doesn't sell, it will just sit along with the Stang and I'll drive it when I can, the kids will all fit into our truck or our explorer anyway.

Pics soon though I promise.
Last edited by Chris on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Car: 2000 ZX3

tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Good lord, this car's starting to get passed around like a bad STD....
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten