FS: 2002 Focus zx3 5,000 *PRICE DROP*

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
focifreshzx3

Model: Focus zx3
Year: 2002
Miles: 78,xxx (daily driver)
Color: liquid grey

Hi everyone, it becomes the time where I am selling my focus. It has been a great car for me, I just picked up my new ride and the focus needs to go. It is a liquid grey zx3 with 78k and counting. I have had the car since 57k and it has mostly been mostly highway driving to and from Mankato for school, and now Minneapolis.
A couple things I have done to it while it has been in my possession. Last summer I installed a svt style suspension kit from Steeda, as well as a short shifter (brushed aluminum knob). I had the windows tinted 30% on the front passenger and drivers windows. The rear three windows have been tinted at 20%. it also has an aftermarket deck that has a ipod hook up that is fed to through the glovebox. It is pretty much stock when it comes to performance. All I have is a 2.25inch Magnaflow Catback exhaust, and a K&N drop in filter. The exhaust sounds really nice though! I have a set of Sumitomo htrz 2, on the car now with the stock 16inch 5 spokes. Since this car has been with me I have only used Mobil one 5w20 synthetic for every oil change. Being a Lexus Tech this car is mechanically sound.
The body is in good condition, it’s a 7 year old car with some average wear and tear. I am asking $5,000 for the car as is. I am sure I am missing something. But this car as been great and I get 300 miles to 10 gallons driving from South St. Paul to Minneapolis to Maplewood, back to South St. Paul and back. I am sure I have forgotten a thing or too. You can email or call me. Blackbetty28@gmail.com, 651-216-2189
Thx for looking, Landon. i cant figure out how to get pics on here so i will email if you want some!