Hmmmmm.....

Show off your pictures!!!
rbrommel

That is so dumb to turn an SVT into a ZX3, but to each his own i suppose At least kyle was original
dartfork

Bwahahahahahahah, best response yet![/quote]
:([/quote]

Again, you're missing the point. :?

We're not saying theres anything wrong with a normal Focus.

What we're going on about is taking a very rare car and removing all the stuff that makes it rare.

I owned a 2000 ZX3 and it had cloth seats, in fact I liked those seats WAY more than I like my SVT seats.

Does that mean I want them in my SVT? No.

Most of the cars on this site started as base model cars, O2designs car doesn't even have power windows or locks but it's one of the most lusted after cars in the entire Focus community.

Does any of this make sense now?[/quote]
Its pretty arrogant to think I'm "missing the point". I get the point of what you guys are "hatin'" on. Its not rocket science! I just think that "hatin" in general in a community as small as People-That-Enthusiastically-Like-Sub-compact-Cars-Called-"Focus"-made-by-Ford is sad and small-minded.
Sorry to get so grumpy about this, but I really dislike the "hatin" amongst Focus brethren. Its really just a less severe abusive cycle that is SO not necessary.
When it comes to your homies, "If you don't have anything good to say...."
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

dartfork wrote: Its pretty arrogant to think I'm "missing the point". I get the point of what you guys are "hatin'" on. Its not rocket science! I just think that "hatin" in general in a community as small as People-That-Enthusiastically-Like-Sub-compact-Cars-Called-"Focus"-made-by-Ford is sad and small-minded.
Sorry to get so grumpy about this, but I really dislike the "hatin" amongst Focus brethren. Its really just a less severe abusive cycle that is SO not necessary.
When it comes to your homies, "If you don't have anything good to say...."
I think its OK to dislike what other people have done to their car. Everybody has different tastes, and opinions...so why not share them? Its part of the fun of being on a forum.

I cant think of one good reason to turn a svt, into a zx3. I tried, and tried. It would be different if he cracked his svt bumper, and is using this as a spare. But... what the heck? Should I keep that opinion to myself, just because he drives focus? Isn't it hard not to question his reasoning?

The rusty hood drama..... 02 wasn't the first person in the car world to do it. He was the first to do it in the Focus world. Lots of people do the same kind of mods, and that's ok. But in my opinion it takes a special kind of car to pull this mod off. The clapped out sv...errrr zx3? doesn't pull it off.
07 ST S.A.P.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

well i must have done this the hard way. shudda started with a svt and retro fitted all the zx3 stuff to it. insted i started with a zx3 and added a crap load of svt stuff.....dammit now i gots to start all over. at least the way i went i can claim it as a zx3 on my insurance :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches