Some smack down

Show off your pictures!!!
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i don't even know if any of you would have been interested in going to a honda meet. but i asked if we could join them if some of us wanted to show up. it's not that they said no, it's how they said it and that they didn't think bout what they were saying. but, here's my smack down on them i guess...
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
dschlei

damn that is f'd up im like you i dont own a honda but its always sweet to see what people have done to their cars to make them from grocery getters to pretty fast and sweet rides, and for them to segregate anyone that doesnt own a honda is bs thought we got rid of segregation a long time ago
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

lol, they totally back pedaled too. said i could come cause i'm a member... that don't own a honda. everyone should go there, register, do the doorstep thing, and flood their meet with Foci... lol. useing the word "segregate" was a joke too, the "H only" people thought i was freaking out. i just like to go out with a joke, weather good or bad.